Sonic Electronix

Hello everyone new to the forum want to get peoples opinion on some brands and sizes I am looking into doing I first big build but aren't sure which route to go and wanted some help (if you don't mind). I currently am running 2 Orion 12.4 @ 2 ohms two hifonics brx 2400 and kinetic 2400.

what I want to do is go bigger and louder im looking in to Fi sp4s and also sundown caught my eye. is anyone familiar with any of these brands???

Size either 2 18's 4 15's (setup don't know yet)

the base is a 2008 jeep commander with the third row pulled out and the center seat on the second row also pulled out.

Welcome to the forum.

Both are good brands along with AA DD soundqubed DC and many more.

In theory 4 15's will be louder but you need the right feet qubed to make sure the woofers will work correctly

2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d

140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed)

140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL

142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at)

141 on music.

strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said:

when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole

Welcome to SMD

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

That's fine. The sp4's seem like good subs and at 3k rms a peace you will need I say 15rms for all 4. Or 8k for the 2 18's that's a lot of money in electrical upgrades going to have to do a h/o alt batteries multiple runs of 1/0 and a lot more. Electrical might cost more then the subs and amps lol

142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at)

141 on music.

when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole

And please please some one correct me if wrong about anything I say.

141 on music.

That's fine. The sp4's seem like good subs and at 3k rms a peace you will need I say 15rms for all 4. Or 8k for the 2 18's that's a lot of money in electrical upgrades going to have to do a h/o alt batteries multiple runs of 1/0 and a lot more. Electrical might cost more then the subs and amps lol

yea I've thought of that and have plans for upgrade on power that will be close to the last thing I do I need to figure out what im going to actually run before figuring out how much power is going to be needed ftp push everything

yea I've thought of that and have plans for upgrade on power that will be close to the last thing I do I need to figure out what im going to actually run before figuring out how much power is going to be needed to push everything

yea I've thought of that and have plans for upgrade on power that will be close to the last thing I do I need to figure out what I'm going to actually run before figuring out how much power is going to be needed to push everything

yea I've thought of that and have plans for upgrade on power that will be close to the last thing I do I need to figure out what I'm going to actually run before figuring out how much power is going to be needed to push everything
cover your electrical first, no point in having 4 15's on 150 watts if you can't even bump it.
On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm