World Record Most Volt Meters One Vehicle! 30! 15 digital vs. 15 Analog LED

If this isn't REALLY a world record, someone please let me know LOL

• Like (+1 Rep) 5

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

love how the VM-1s move all at the same time

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

I just wish there was an SMD digital vm. I like to see the numbers, not have to read the tiny subscript to see what that voltage is. The colors tell you when your voltage drop is bad and I get that. And thats cool. But if I was driving while testing some stuff out, I wanna be able to say my voltage dropped to 11.5 on that note or w.e the case. Not my voltage was orange.. Theres no way id be able to read that while driving.

My only other gripe is the size. Say one day i was like f it ima get me one of those smd vm-1s ya know for another build or another car w.e .. its kinda big. woudlnt fit it the spaces one of those digital ones would or at least some of them.

The vm-1 is cool no doubt. And yea it IS better than my cheap stinger that has finally started acting up ...after 5 years.. but stil. but i just wanna SMD version of the digital meter.

awesome board of 30 meters though, thats awesome. :P

• Like (+1 Rep) 5

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

I just wish there was an SMD digital vm. I like to see the numbers, not have to read the tiny subscript to see what that voltage is. The colors tell you when your voltage drop is bad and I get that. And thats cool. But if I was driving while testing some stuff out, I wanna be able to say my voltage dropped to 11.5 on that note or w.e the case. Not my voltage was orange.. Theres no way id be able to read that while driving.

I agree 100%. If It was set up the way you explained it, I'd have one in my car. It's crazy how all the SMDs were the same voltage, and moved together. That says something...
On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

My only other gripe is the size. Say one day i was like f it ima get me one of those smd vm-1s ya know for another build or another car w.e .. its kinda big. woudlnt fit it the spaces one of those digital ones would or at least some of them.

The vm-1 is cool no doubt. And yea it IS better than my cheap stinger that has finally started acting up ...after 5 years.. but stil. but i just wanna SMD version of the digital meter.

awesome board of 30 meters though, thats awesome. :P

To be fair the layout doesn't change. I'm sure it would only take a little while to know what the voltage is accurately just by where the LED is.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.