Ok.. Your tougher..

i know thanks

NO worries.. go to bed alone now...
you and a few others bring tons of drama to this forum daily. You might think your cute poping that mouth all the time . And you might have more friends or what ever on here . But that doesn't mean what I just said is not the truth. Your a drama queen and I don't care for you .

Dont see how he started drama by saying he liked street outlaws or whatever it is. Youre the one got all butthurt and went at him. No need to play the e thug bud calm down.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watching the finally encore reminded me of when Christie the office girl bought a car and told the guys to make it fast and put the AIR MATRESS thing on it! Hilarious!

2004 Escalade Ext

Pioneer avh8400

Kicker ix500.4

Kicker ix1000.1

Kicker hyperflex 0+4 awg

Sundown X-15

Sundown Sa-6.5c x2

KnuKonceptz 4 channel Rca

Rockford Fosgate 2 channel Rca

SkyHighCarAudio 14awg speaker wire

Build Log

Watching the finally encore reminded me of when Christie the office girl bought a car and told the guys to make it fast and put the AIR MATRESS thing on it! Hilarious!

i thought she did good on that car lol . Yea I think Richard likes the beers lol air mattress lol

I particularly liked how Paul Jr Shit on Fast and Loud and Jesse "i'm a fucking cheating looser" James. They're really good. Can't possibly believe how Paul's bottom up built chopper beat that hunk of shit Fast and Loud called a bike! Hell I could've put a better product on the stage with some paint and some chrome polish than they did. James might have made a lot of his own parts, but that bike was a joke to what he used to build. Kind of like Fast and Loud are. Bunch of soap opera bitches. Another reality show that's made up.

Scooter i have to dissagree with every thing you just said about the build off bikes. Fast and louds fred bike should have won! It was a true old school hotrod chopper. The other guys either went stupid and built bikes that were trailer hoes or in jessies case got overambitious and couldent finnish in time. Id give my left nut and 3 inches of D. To own the fred bike. Matter of fact i think ill contact them to see what it would take for them to build me somthing like it.

I just wish i had a funny sig.

But it didn't hence the fact that Paul Jr had a better bike. Jesse James was too busy trying to figure out who to lay down with next and not working on his bike, and well. OCC has dropped off the map a long time ago when PJ left.

But the fact of the matter is, it's an opinion based post, like everything else in here.

I thought the FNL guys, came soft with their bike. They could've done better and especially talking all that shit and all the pranks they did. Probably should've spent more time coming up with something better and a little less time on how to make fun of them.

Just my OPINION!

there was only ONE chopper built for that build off. Paul JR built a MOTORCYCLE, not a chopper...

...and Fast and Loud is a great show. They do it like most of us would given the budget and project goals. And the most drama you see is from Sue giving the guys shit about seats etc...

Archived