So uh, Why do the 4500's get louder but the 3500's didn't?

good question bro, but that's done and over w/I tried em didn't work out, this bass life stuff is all about trying new things some things work some don't, lesson learned

Alright, Well build looks nice and nice scores too. Too bad about the 3500's, guess we will never know what happened.

Do they do rated?

And how is gain position at 8 o'clock relevant? Set the gains right. At least with a scope.

I have em down right now until I have more time to see what they can go I have an oscope and my Termlab so soon I'm gonna know what's what, I need to up my electrical more I can only have 5 batts in IASCA Bass Boxing Lightweight so it's gonna get interesting on my 3 30 second runs....

William - Metter,Ga. Dad, Self Installer/Fabricator & Repair Tech, Weightlifter, Motivator,

Team SKAR Audio Captain, Team Deadly Hertz Georgia Leader
99 Toyota 4Runner SR5, "Rolling Thunder"
Daily Driven, No Wall, C-Pillar Build, BASS LIFE!
2K16 SBN MECA Park and Pound DB3 Champion
2K16 SBN ISPLL Real SPL Class F Champion
Second Skin Damplifier Pro, Kenwood eXcelon KDC X498, Clarion EQ, Knukonceptz RCA's
The Big 3, Sky High Car Audio OFC & Kicker Hyperflex Silver Tinned 1/0 Gauge
Singer 340a Alt, Northstar NSB-AGM31, SMSAGM480, 12 NessCaps Super Caps
Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty Line Driver, The Oval Port Tuned To 31 Hz, CNC Machined
4 SKAR ZVXv2 D2 15's, 2 SKAR SK-4500.1's, 4 SKAR PAX 6.5's, 2 SKAR LP-80.4's

SKAR_468x60.jpg

MEMBER OF THE YEAR 2013
16018870_large.jpg
If you don't have any haters, get some, best motivation there is...

I gotta say, I do like those sk4500.1s

My build

98 s10 2.2

3 american bass HD 15s with psi soft parts. (on there way here)

atomic at-3000.1 (soon) 146.2 outlaw @39hz., bad alt an bad batt when termed (old 2 12" build)

alpine 6.5s in doors

infinty 4x6s in dash.

clarion cz201 HU.

mechman 240a H/O alt

stuff i still need.

SHCA 2/0 wire

SHCA 1/0 to 2/0 adapters

Atomic AT-3000.1

Lots of sound deadner

new mids an highs, still debating on what to do.

A few Deka g31 batts.

I gotta say, I do like those sk4500.1s

have you used them?

No, just saying I like them. Almost bought one when I had a connection with skar.

My build

98 s10 2.2

3 american bass HD 15s with psi soft parts. (on there way here)

atomic at-3000.1 (soon) 146.2 outlaw @39hz., bad alt an bad batt when termed (old 2 12" build)

alpine 6.5s in doors

infinty 4x6s in dash.

clarion cz201 HU.

mechman 240a H/O alt

stuff i still need.

SHCA 2/0 wire

SHCA 1/0 to 2/0 adapters

Atomic AT-3000.1

Lots of sound deadner

new mids an highs, still debating on what to do.

A few Deka g31 batts.

decided to go ahead and put these amps in they sat on my kitchen table for about 4 weeks so I was like might as well see what they "Will" do & I must say they're gettin it in, they're pushing my zvxv2 15's much easier, the power's very clean and strong I can tell a difference, the gains are down near the 6volt input level at about 8 o'clock, I haven't did much tuning or testing yet, I just put em' in Saturday, I like how I've learned and have been getting progressively louder and all the haters haven't stopped me from running SKAR being happy and winning shows as well, motivated and goal oriented, many brands, one love, BASS LIFE

Well of course it wouldnt when you dont have to pay for the amps

your view point is interesting...because william spends more than some peoples yearly income on his car audio hobby.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

decided to go ahead and put these amps in they sat on my kitchen table for about 4 weeks so I was like might as well see what they "Will" do & I must say they're gettin it in, they're pushing my zvxv2 15's much easier, the power's very clean and strong I can tell a difference, the gains are down near the 6volt input level at about 8 o'clock, I haven't did much tuning or testing yet, I just put em' in Saturday, I like how I've learned and have been getting progressively louder and all the haters haven't stopped me from running SKAR being happy and winning shows as well, motivated and goal oriented, many brands, one love, BASS LIFE

your view point is interesting...because william spends more than some peoples yearly income on his car audio hobby.
lols

they know so much don't they bro?

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

William - Metter,Ga. Dad, Self Installer/Fabricator & Repair Tech, Weightlifter, Motivator,

Team SKAR Audio Captain, Team Deadly Hertz Georgia Leader
99 Toyota 4Runner SR5, "Rolling Thunder"
Daily Driven, No Wall, C-Pillar Build, BASS LIFE!
2K16 SBN MECA Park and Pound DB3 Champion
2K16 SBN ISPLL Real SPL Class F Champion
Second Skin Damplifier Pro, Kenwood eXcelon KDC X498, Clarion EQ, Knukonceptz RCA's
The Big 3, Sky High Car Audio OFC & Kicker Hyperflex Silver Tinned 1/0 Gauge
Singer 340a Alt, Northstar NSB-AGM31, SMSAGM480, 12 NessCaps Super Caps
Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty Line Driver, The Oval Port Tuned To 31 Hz, CNC Machined
4 SKAR ZVXv2 D2 15's, 2 SKAR SK-4500.1's, 4 SKAR PAX 6.5's, 2 SKAR LP-80.4's

SKAR_468x60.jpg

MEMBER OF THE YEAR 2013
16018870_large.jpg
If you don't have any haters, get some, best motivation there is...

they know so much don't they bro?

for real.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg