Tested Skar Audio SK-1500.1D "1500 Watt" Car Audio Amplifier w/ SMD Amp Dyno AD-1

Dude, I try and give you credit but it always seems like your putting your foot in your mouth.

Why are you even bringing up any other companies product in your thread? This is the classic Vs. type situation this site tries to avoid. And in addition to that the tests aren't even the same yet you use the term mirrored.

The test of the other amp was done using one (1) battery that was not fully charged and on an charger. Even Steve says it at 3:52 into that video that the battery was the weak link in that test.

here you have your amp on a bank of batteries........

and I wont even mention the wiring difference between the two test.

yes, you finally ran the test the way it should, thank you! Now leave everyone else out of it and focus on your products and not how they compare to everyone else. The end users will have plenty of time to dissect all that.

I don't have a dog in this fight either way, I don'y own SKAR and I don'y own the other brand. I'm just looking for straight forward testing of YOUR product.

• Like (+1 Rep) 7

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

Please please test a 4500.1 . Amps looks mean and tight 'sir sKaR audio.'. MasterWill is killing it with his.

I plan on getting to the SK-4500.1D and LP-1000.1D tomorrow :-)

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Skar Audio

www.SkarAudio.com
Phone : (888) 501-7527

skarav.jpg

the biggest issue I have hear is.... drum roll.......... you didn't run the same test with the Sundown...

secondly.... your products don't compare to Sundown with respect to designing and implementation ... they are leagues ahead of you Kevin ... but nice numbers on your product, comparisons aren't needed ... it devalues your own product in doing so....

• Like (+1 Rep) 3

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

.... still gonna buy a sundown amp no matter what! never let me down!

and last time I tried to hear the difference between 150-300 watts I couldn't tell :ninja:

Edited by goldeneye4564
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

fisigggg.JPEG?raw=1 Crossfire_Car_Audio2_265_zpsd219cf51.PNG ablogo_zps4c550ed1.PNG?raw=1 download%204_zpsecsgajxi.JPG?raw=1 Audison-Logo_zps3f7b2a7f.JPG?raw=1 sundown_bg2_zps1d0951fc.JPG?raw=1 orionsmalllogosig_zpsf8d08612.PNG?raw=1 KaptionLogo_zps06c2a555.JPG?raw=1 

I RREEALLY ANGRY WIT U PHOTOBUCKET. HAD TO USE DROPBOX NOW HOLYYYYYY.

Wanna ride bikes?

On 9/16/2017 at 3:28 AM, Jake Pace said:

Oh i know how a 12v system works I did take 3 years of electronics in High school hands on and some in college and also worked on cars in college an always got A's to B's in each class. 

But oh well enough dealing with ppl who have probably not even lived as long as ive been into electronics!

On 7/8/2013 at 4:01 AM, Banshee421 said:

Do horns get low

What does it do at 1, 2, and 4 ohm on a certified dyno run (vs peak burst)? Good numbers so far but I'm curious to see what it would do after rise :)

And if you value any respect, DO NOT DELETE THIS THREAD!

Probably will just 'clean' it up a bit lmao. Come back to read it any only the nut huggers are left. The few hundred watt difference is not audible. Bad taste to compare your amp to sundown like that.

• Like (+1 Rep) 2
SMDSIG3.png

Lets see a 1 or even 2 ohm run. Nobody stays at .5 ohm.

And do it certified as well

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg