Tested Skar Audio SK-1500.1D "1500 Watt" Car Audio Amplifier w/ SMD Amp Dyno AD-1

I might get hammered... He's probably leaving it AMI so Kevin just looks stupid. I wonder if Steve has the power to just ban a vendor? Shit I hope I don't get a vacation

well its a comparison, not a vs thread. i dont see kevin being a problem, just the group of people who feel obligated to trash everything he does. comparisons are no big deal, almost everyone does it. go buy anything at a dollar store that carries the brand name of the store and it will say "compare to" such and such brand. its only a big deal because yall are making it a big deal.

And here I thought all the other vs threads were comparisons. Y'know, comparing equipment.

At the same time I wouldn't like to see this locked, like to see how it plays out.

:popcorn:

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

I thought the point of locking a comparison thread was because all you would get is opinions?

It doesn't seem like there is any opinions in the video, just numbers.

Yes I agree that the content of the video was expressed unprofessionally but isn't the purpose of this device to compare numbers?

Come on dude. Kevin compared his shit straight up to Sundown. That's called a comparison.

Rules is rules.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

I might get hammered... He's probably leaving it AMI so Kevin just looks stupid. I wonder if Steve has the power to just ban a vendor? Shit I hope I don't get a vacation

well its a comparison, not a vs thread. i dont see kevin being a problem, just the group of people who feel obligated to trash everything he does. comparisons are no big deal, almost everyone does it. go buy anything at a dollar store that carries the brand name of the store and it will say "compare to" such and such brand. its only a big deal because yall are making it a big deal.

And here I thought all the other vs threads were comparisons. Y'know, comparing equipment.

At the same time I wouldn't like to see this locked, like to see how it plays out.

:popcorn:

picture this if you will...

someone makes a thread that says what score they achieved with a piece of equipment. they also say what scores were achieved with another piece of equipment, then they leave it be. there is no big mystery, no asking of what is better. just simply comparing results.

someone else makes a thread and lists two pieces of equipment and asks which one is better, or asks for pro's and con's of each item. that is what we call a vs thread.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

I thought the point of locking a comparison thread was because all you would get is opinions?

It doesn't seem like there is any opinions in the video, just numbers.

Yes I agree that the content of the video was expressed unprofessionally but isn't the purpose of this device to compare numbers?

Come on dude. Kevin compared his shit straight up to Sundown. That's called a comparison.

Rules is rules.

I getcha Ken, I guess I just am not understanding the rules then.

I agree 100% the results were skewed. I'm not questioning that.

It just seems like in the future, it would be a shame not to let clamp comparisons be posted with the AD-1 because yes, It's vs, but It's actually informative if you know what I mean.

2007 M/T Honda Civic Coupe EX

(4) Sundown Audio X-8's

(2) Ampere Audio 3800.1's

(3) Stinger SPV-44 Batteries

(1) Mechman 240

3:1 Ratio 4th order sealed from the trunk

TEAM NWSPL

Best termlab scores to date in Honda trunk:
151.7db legal (official) IASCA trunk 3 class

Best termlab scores to date in my walled Subie:
152.9db legal (unofficial) IASCA advanced 2 class
155db outlaw

Yeah but this is backed by numbers is what huge erection is saying and not just opinions like most other vs threads

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

Let me give this viewpoint: is it comparing products (which would be better) or is it just comparing numbers? If it's comparing numbers I don't see it any different than someone saying they swapped out one sub/amp for another and gained/lost

Edited by SnowDrifter

How is him posting two clamping results not comparing concrete numbers

*to the best of his ability*

We understand that the two dynos were quite different on the battery supply side of things

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

Yeah but this is backed by numbers is what huge erection is saying and not just opinions like most other vs threads

i%20see%20what%20you%20did%20there%202.p

Edited by Hellbilly429

25d9cf71-fff8-4b67-a8f5-28c80d5ea859_zps7d3fe7f6-90c4-4939-b709-43f0e5812212_zps

2018 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback (build in progress)

NVX Sound Deadener (Front Doors)
Stinger FAST Rings

Stock Electrical

SSA Evil 6.5's Front Speakers
Stock rear speakers

MB Quart ONX4.80 speaker amp
Rockford Fosgate T-1500bdcp
DC Level 4 12" D1 @ 2-ohm
Box In Design Stage
Stock Radio
My Build Log