Second Skin Audio

Trying to work out this 4th order, help is appreciated

nCOMP1337

I ended up blowing the subs by accident and selling them. Then I had spine surgery and had to sell all of my car audio stuff to afford to live until I started work again. I think I ended up changing the design for this 4th in the end. It was a design I had never seen done, so I wanted to get it built, but life doesn't always work out how its intended. As soon as I started buying stuff to do a small system in my car, my car broke down and has now been in the shop for 7weeks. I'll probably stay with factory speakers on h/u for a while now.

Mostly because the temp box I put them in was terrible for them. They fried while listening to Rittz. Both coils on one sub went completely black and then one on the other burned up as well. My entire system was roughly 3k and I made over 2k back, so I at least got most of my money back out it. I still have my singer alt to sell, so I still have a few hundred to make.

Eventually I'll get a new car and do a nice system, but I don't want to do anything with a lot of money or work until I can have a car dedicated just for a system. I just recently tried starting a business so all of my is tied up in that right now. But I'm always going to be into bass. Eventually I plan to open a store locally for my business and one of the first things I thought about was a nice system for the store, lol.

Archived