team skar audio adding new members

Requirements should be more difficult then they are. Not a bunch of noobs wanting discounts on everything. Especially the ones that can't attend shows

I will be attending shows. I will be running two psi 18s and 2 skar 2500.1. I will be running in the nspl comps.
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

i would be interested but like stated above i would like to know the requirements and what all will be done with the team...

whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah

I am dumb as a stump. I live in the south and we are all dumb here.

you have to have more then just a amp or a pair of subs to make it. we arent letting ppl just BUY thier way on. we let ppl apply for it then the team as a whole votes on each person. you have to prove to all members why you deserve to be there. and no just any JOE SHMO is going to make it on. you need to have video or picture proof of accomplishments or builds and of shows/comps you have been to. and yeah any1 can go buy a sticker if they want all it shows is that theyr a poser and a fake.

forum2_zpsxe3pvakm.jpg

fill in the blanks the best you can and submit it to me or chillmasterwill. after the applicants are looked over you would go on to a further voting by all the team members.

Team Skar Audio Membership Application

**Please read and fill out the application fully and submit it to the Team Captain William Gay (chillmasterwill) or any of the Team Lieutenants. Submitting this application does not guarantee you acceptance on the team. **

General Rules:

1. You MUST present yourself in a way that is professional while communicating via any social media such as YouTube, various forums, etc. We as a Team want to look professional to allow for the most coverage.

2. You MUST be currently running some sort of SKAR equipment in your vehicle(s) at the time of application submission.

3. Attending 1-3 shows at least will be a requirement (more if possible), If you are not able to attend various shows then promoting via YouTube will suffice.

4. You are required to sign a Team Pricing Disclosure with Skar Audio LLC. (Meaning if you are chosen to be on the team, you will be given special team pricing. Signing the agreement means that will not be allowed to disclose any of the prices to anyone except authorized team members.)

General Information:

Name:

City/State:

Year/Make/Model of vehicle(s):

What equipment is in your vehicle(s) currently:

Bio (Who you are and what experience you have with car audio:

Listing of links to show what equipment you have (ex. Youtube, Picture albums, etc):

What will you do for Team Skar?:

forum2_zpsxe3pvakm.jpg

I was considering submitting an app but I am thinking of trading off my 3 MA-8's for the new X-8 when they come out so it would generally be a waste of time since I am not running much else made by Skar.

zr2usasig.jpg

Yeah, it's slower than your bowel movements.

im watching. That is all.

• Like (+1 Rep) 3

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.