good tint brands for beginner

MACnonsence6

so im planning on re tinting my 98 neon ive had 5% before ended up with a ticket a while back now i plan on doing 35% all the way around the side windows are pretty easy to do but the back ive never tried looking for tips tricks and advice as well as good brands that will keep heat and uv as well as people trying to see in my car out

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

ive glasses a double din deck in a neon. im not gona take it anywhere to be tinted. im more of a do it your selfer

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

^^X2 something like tint is better off left to someone who knows what they're doing. Plus most good shops offer lifetime warranties on their work. I had my F150 windows done for $50 at 10% with a lifetime warranty. Depending on what part of the country you're in you're looking at anywhere from $170-$250 for a 4 door car including the windshield, all 4 doors, and rear window.

baby powder and a heat gun to preshrink

Daily Driver 1999 Kia Sephia

Kenwood DNX-893s
Audison Bit One Processor
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
Sundown Sa-8 v1's in the doors
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat
Big 3+ and 3 + & 3- runs of Trystar 2/0
2 Dc Power Engineering 320 HP Alts

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
4 Sundown Sa 6.5v2 Component Sets 
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Dual 1 Sundown Nightshade v3 12's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

120 sq ft Second Skin Damp Pro

No, Its Not A Burp Truck!!!!

2016 Season 3rd place in Xtreme 1 At Finals

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2 Kansas State Records Set In 2016 In Xtreme 1 And Kaos 1 In Midwest SPL

2-1.jpgsa.jpg
DCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

David said:

audio is a lifestyle, not a hobby

newls1
I cant read a tape to save my life... 1/2's are ok, but other marks confuse me
kingsuv
only men who cant read a tape, take it in the ass
kingsuv
you sir, get a pink hard hat on jobsites

ive glasses a double din deck in a neon. im not gona take it anywhere to be tinted. im more of a do it your selfer

Lol glassing is easy compared to tint

Like said shop around. Most places have life time warranty. So it doesn't really matter what tiny they use. And even at that point they use good tint so they don't have to go back and re do it

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Yea I'd consider myself a pretty good "do it yourselfer" too but I've tried tinting before and could NEVER get it to look good. So I finally have up and got it done at a shop and it looks absolutely flawless

FI BL18 Build Log: CLICK HERE!!

2003 Explorer Sport:

FI BL18

SoundQubed 2200 at 0.7ohm

Pioneer DEH-2500UI

Pioneer 6 x 8s

Rockford Fosgate 6 x 9s

5 ft^3 box at 35hz

Lots of Mega Mat

SkyHighCarAudio_zpse6b4e501.png3abb2365-8d29-422d-a446-efa7a74b8dba_zps70e62980.jpgFILogo_zps400b37c1.jpg

I would scour youtube (I just did) and find a couple videos on it. Although, those guys make it look simple....you can go to tintstuff.tv and they sell pre-cut sheets.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

By the time you pay for a quality tint you could almost have it done perfectly professionally. Unless you are looking to learn and do it as a side business, it is not a good investment. Like others have said take it to the pros and save yourself the time and headache.

Archived