KillaCam's B5 Passat Build (Inside Finished page 13)

def German splooge bruh

It really does look like grease. I've never spilled anything back there though.

I don't want to think of it as German jizz lol

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Fuck yes! Another trunk build.

You outta go back to the dealershit and ask why was there automotive glass in your trunk

I would but I bought it "as is" and the dealershit is about 800 miles away.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

I could very well be just a broken window, not an accident. My rear window got broken a few months ago and I'm still finding glass in the trunk and under the seat and every EFFING where. Did you do a carfax on it?

yessir, I don't remember anything about an accident. I do remember the previous owners were great at getting their oil changed routinely lol

I saw the splooge in an '06 Passat I've been working on,been wondering what it was. VW doors aren't that fun without either a dremel or spacers. Your harness modules a pretty penny too bro. I'm tuned in :D Yours turbo or non turbo?

Yup, has a k03 turbo in it.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Then I cut out the floor piece and got it in. Fucking 45 minutes of maneuvering to get it in... just for a test fit, has to come back out for the SS damplifier. Has a nice fit, won't even budge.

c201.jpg

pn4r.jpg

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

And I just realized I won't have any sound at all tomorrow, I'll have to be like one of those douchebags with the earphones. Time to make an order from shca.

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Has the thought of two-piecing the floor crossed your mind at all? Would make it easier to put in/take out. Just throwing that out there.

Looks good though, nice fit.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Archived