KillaCam's B5 Passat Build (Inside Finished page 13)

I'm jumping the gun and starting this early because I'm excited. No build pics yet but I'm starting SOON so gfy.

What I'm doing is pretty much just building a shell for the time being. I'm trying to get it built while I have the room to do it before I move. I figure it will be pretty hard to build in an apartment parking lot. So I'm saving money to move and building now while I have the proper tools and room to do it and then dropping the audios and electrical equipment in sometime in the future.

What I'm doing now:

I'll be laying SS damplifier in the trunk, doors, and maybe the roof.

I'll be running wires so I'll have easy access to hook everything up when I get the audio equipment.

I'll lay a false floor, seal the trunk of and fire into the cabin. I'll also be spending a major amount of time on fabrication and upholstery using some different materials and getting creative as shit.

Some pics of the car and thing I've done so far.

9ik1.png

Some dealership photos before I bought the car.

ne63.jpg

jclx.jpg

I need to get this dent popped out. It annoys the hell out of me every time I see it.... SAGINAW!

sxmw.jpg

What the interior is looking like now.

v4x2.jpg

I like ordering things from ECS tuning.

ldf3.jpg

49n2.jpg

More small stuff in the next post.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is what came in the packages.

Volt meter from New South Performance. I love it right now, will see how it performs after I get the equipment up and running.

nznm.jpg

e2xh.jpg

W8 dome light/sun roof controls. It's hard to tell in the picture but the ambient light is subtle but sexy.

1fda.jpg

peb1.jpg

A little vape action ;)

jz3g.jpg

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

You know why that dents there. Because everyone who drives a vw drives like shit

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Damn that's a big D.

What good is a build log without some homosexual innuendos?

Tuned in yo.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

What years the jetta man? And what equipment? I prob missed it somewhere in another thread i imagine it sounds like a wall which is badass

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

What are your plans with the sound system and what part of NC are you located?

The plan is 2 BL 12"s. Not sure what I'm going with for amps yet. I'll be going with DC Power for the alternator and have a small battery bank in the trunk.

I'm in Clayton, which is about 10 mins from downtown Raleigh.

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

That dent was there when I bought it. I can't really tell what happened, doesn't look like a car hit it.. I'm guessing it's the product of a pissed off girlfriend.

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Archived