KillaCam's B5 Passat Build (Inside Finished page 13)

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

looks awesome, and way to keep the port entertaining lol. Probably gonna crash more often because your going to want to be looking at the system/port in your rearview the whole time :)

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

• 2 months later...

I just realized where this "splooge" came from.

ffwz.jpg

A few years ago I was at home and there was a flash flood. It was getting pretty bad and all the roads to get out were washed over. I took the one road that looked the easiest but the water came half way up the doors, it was pushing me all over. But if you see to the left there is a vent in that well, its right behind the tire. So its old polluted water.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

• 1 year later...

Archived