Batterys draining quuuuuick

let it sit all night on the lowest possible charge setting. trickle charge that fucker allllll night.

fisigggg.JPEG?raw=1 Crossfire_Car_Audio2_265_zpsd219cf51.PNG ablogo_zps4c550ed1.PNG?raw=1 download%204_zpsecsgajxi.JPG?raw=1 Audison-Logo_zps3f7b2a7f.JPG?raw=1 sundown_bg2_zps1d0951fc.JPG?raw=1 orionsmalllogosig_zpsf8d08612.PNG?raw=1 KaptionLogo_zps06c2a555.JPG?raw=1 

I RREEALLY ANGRY WIT U PHOTOBUCKET. HAD TO USE DROPBOX NOW HOLYYYYYY.

Wanna ride bikes?

On 9/16/2017 at 3:28 AM, Jake Pace said:

Oh i know how a 12v system works I did take 3 years of electronics in High school hands on and some in college and also worked on cars in college an always got A's to B's in each class. 

But oh well enough dealing with ppl who have probably not even lived as long as ive been into electronics!

On 7/8/2013 at 4:01 AM, Banshee421 said:

Do horns get low

It will take several days. It's a 1 amp charger

i use a ctek 3300, doesnt really matter though.. if you battery is 11.5 after you pull it off chances are..... well... chances can lead to bad things..

just let the battery sit overnight on the charger, or till tomorrow night and see if it improves from 11.5

it fucking better improve..

fisigggg.JPEG?raw=1 Crossfire_Car_Audio2_265_zpsd219cf51.PNG ablogo_zps4c550ed1.PNG?raw=1 download%204_zpsecsgajxi.JPG?raw=1 Audison-Logo_zps3f7b2a7f.JPG?raw=1 sundown_bg2_zps1d0951fc.JPG?raw=1 orionsmalllogosig_zpsf8d08612.PNG?raw=1 KaptionLogo_zps06c2a555.JPG?raw=1 

Wanna ride bikes?

Oh i know how a 12v system works I did take 3 years of electronics in High school hands on and some in college and also worked on cars in college an always got A's to B's in each class. 

But oh well enough dealing with ppl who have probably not even lived as long as ive been into electronics!

Do horns get low

The charger you have is FINE for topping off. Not so much on the hardcore charge duty.

Hook it up on the charger every night for a few days

i wouldnt buy the ctek yet, let it sit for a couple nights on the charger like snowdrifter said.

if the battery is pooched the ctek wont make it new.

Wanna ride bikes?

Do horns get low

next time you have your system running check how hot the amp gets... if it seems unusual chances are something has blown and it is putting more load on other components inside it. Also, tomorrow morning check your battery that is in the car now that the other battery is out (the suspected bad one). If it is fine, that battery is OK. Now, I dont want to be a bad apple again but I had the same exact problem before my AQ2200 blew up... The fuse discoloured, eventually popped.. I replaced the fuse and then the amp popped. Called AQ and they said sorry... ...

Just sharing my AQ experience lol but no hate, and I am not looking for a flamewar, I just had a very similar experience that you are having thats all..

I am running everything in this car i have now the same, with different amps, and no problems.... maybe just knock on wood i guess.

Wanna ride bikes?

Do horns get low

Archived