Sonic Electronix

Subs In A Trunk Of A Car, No Wall? How Loud Can They Get?

Starting next week im doing a build that i hope to bassrace 150...bupr maybe 151 or soo...it will be in my trunk and a daily driver...

2 x 15" RE MT

2 x Sundown SAZ-3000d

1x 200 amp alt

1x yellowtop, HC2400

TEAM SUNDOWN

4 Nightshade 15"s

2 Sundown SAZ-4500

8 Deep Cycle batts

1998 Cadillac Catera

SPLMAX CUP 2008 Fourth Place Overall

logoblack.jpg

Starting next week im doing a build that i hope to bassrace 150...bupr maybe 151 or soo...it will be in my trunk and a daily driver...

2 x 15" RE MT

2 x Sundown SAZ-3000d

1x 200 amp alt

1x yellowtop, HC2400

Good equipment, but don't expect a 150 out of the trunk. I can barely do it, in my integra with two 15's

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

I have 4x 12" MTX 7500 sealedbox in my Toyota Corolla it was loud, but it was a big difference when I've modified the rear deck and the rear seat it's way louder.

But I'll see how it's gonna be now with my new setup, I'm going with 4x RE SX 12" ported box 7ft^3 after all displacement and tuned at 34Hz power by two USAmps MD-3D, Hope it will be a big difference than what i have right now, and everything in the trunk.

Shaking The Neighborhood.

I do consistant 154-155 on burps in my 96 Impala

2 DD 9515

2 RF t4000

5 svr 100s

eventhough you said no old school cars Ive broke 150 in my 80 Impala from the trunk with 2 subs

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

Not legal on a TL you haven't.

exactly, on the TL is WAY differen than the mic you are thinking about.

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

Who has the loudest Bassracer in a truck ?

I can do 144.0 sealed up, nothing special really, but damn trunks are hella hard to get VERY loud

You have a truck??? :unsure::lol:

My truck in a cut did pretty well with a 49.5

It's kind of like a trunk :huh:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

there have been a few 150+ in dbdrag in street class out of a trunk....i can get in the low 40's....my ulitmate goal is however, to do a 150 out of my trunk...daily driving i would say im in the upper 130s..maybe even touching a 140..

oh...92 accord, two 10" RE SE's, 1200watts, ported with two 4"aeros at about 30ish hz...everything firing forward, sealed off from the trunk...

my 90 accord was 150.1 lol on a TC sounds 5400 15" off a RF T4000.1 on music, i have a TL pic of it on my other computer i'll have to show ya sometime.

Good equipment, but don't expect a 150 out of the trunk. I can barely do it, in my integra with two 15's

dont see why not, my buddy Stratusrt has the NSPL record for sealed in the trunk and he was running 2 DD 10s at the time i believe off 2 sundown 3000d's

dont see why not, my buddy Stratusrt has the NSPL record for sealed in the trunk and he was running 2 DD 10s at the time i believe off 2 sundown 3000d's

In what class? With a pair of 3000s he would have to be in Trunk modified and Steve Sears has that record with a 153. I seen Stratus talk about higher #s after upping his setup to 16v but I don't think he ever competed with it.

NSPL records.

http://audioforum.termpro.com/cgi-bin/ubb/...pic/28/868.html

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

Archived