A lil update/story/thing? *gory inside*

Alright. So.

She is officially... out of ICU. They were talking about it Tuesday and Wednesday they did it. She is in good spirits, all is going well. (Again, eww but hey, part of update) I think she told me that she used the bathroom. First time in over a week. So, as long as that's true and that's what I heard, that's definitely along the lines of :rockwoot:

Still a long ways to go as needs help getting up still but, slowly gettin there. She got moved away from my hottie of a doctor. She was on 10th floor (not sure what it's called) but then got transferred to the 10th floor ICU. Now she's on the 9th floor...non ICU. Lol. And my hottie of a doc was on the 10th floor, non icu. Keep tellin her though, if she sees a hottie, tell her to call me. Lol. I haven't gotten a call yet unfortunately.

But other than that? Really no news. She mentioned that they may discharge her soon and send her to a rehab facility. Not sure how long that would be. A day, a week, a month, idk.

And an update about me? Doing well. Doing alright. Finally starting to relax a little. I'm glad I got a week off school, between classes. Been a hectic week that just... sucked. 4 more shifts to do and then, relax. I hope.

Sheena = pedobear

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks. Still hurts/upsets me that I can't see her every day. Wish rush hour, I can't. Get there around 5:40 and yeah. Probably won't see her until Saturday, if I'm alive. And what absolutely kills me... sister lives in same town, unemployed, and never goes. Spent about 3-4 hours with her total since she's been in there. I've been there every chance I get.

Sheena = pedobear

Alright, so til there's more of an update, this'll be my last update.

She is obviously out of ICU, and doing well. She (I gotta remember to ask if she's doing it alone or with help) is going to the bathroom now. Went 3 times yesterday. So kidneys are functioning. They aren't functioning 100% and all, but they are working. They're not even doing dialysis. Originally they were going to do it once every other day or so for a few hours (machine works fast) but when they disconnected it on Saturday (the slow machine that is), they haven't done any on her since.

She is hearing that she'll be released soon perhaps, but into a rehab place to do physical training, learn how to take care of herself (how to be healthy basically) and such.

Sheena = pedobear

• 2 weeks later...

So here's the newest 411.

She's peeing a lot more. 400 mL (I think it's mL) today/yesterday/whatever day Tuesday is for everyone. They have told her no more dialysis. I am not sure if that's for awhile, or forever. I'm not sure if she still has that catheter in her neck. I wouldn't assume so if they told her no more dialysis.

She is supposedly coming HOME friday. No rehab, just HOME.

I have asked my day job for a half day so I can take care of some personal needs, along with picking her up. (I need an oil change, I have to get my MVR for them so not personal personal but, things I need to do during the day). They told me that's fine. Only problem is they say that I can leave at noon, oil change is scheduled for noon. May have to try to talk to them to let me leave half an hour earlier. Then go to the lovely DMV (I'mma check right after this and see about getting it mailed to me) and get MVR and then go pick her up.

So all is good with her. It's tough getting information out of her because she's one of those phone silent people. She'll call you, say hi, and then wait seriously 5 minutes before saying anything else. Once, I literally had to hang up on her because she refused to talk. I would ask her things and got no answer at all. so unless I go see her, I don't really get much information. And with the schedule, kinda can't go see her.

As far as me? Well, working these hours is getting easier. It's still hard, no doubt, but it's easier. Have a few things popping up this week that have me a lil worried and concerned but by friday, when it's all said and done, should be DONE. 0 worries, except for will I wake up for work? lol. That is, if everything goes good and smooth sailing this week. If not, then we in rough waters the boat may sink.

Sheena = pedobear

• 2 weeks later...

Well, been awhile but the story continues.

She made it home and was in a bit of pain and all. But was fine, just sleeping a lot.

Today I'm at work and she texts, saying she can't get up. Ok, I ask work if I can leave and they let me. I get home and I am of no help. It hurts her too much, as she's having sharp shooting pain in a leg. So I tell her to call an ambulance (non-911 style) and they'll help. They just left and took her away....

Sheena = pedobear

Archived