Second Skin Audio

any advice?

jouniorlord

Hey guys im about to upgrade my truck and im aiming to total ground pounder its gona be a Frankenstein setup so plz dont dis me for that lolz I would like some feed back what do all u vets think im really lookin for some advice this will be the biggest build ive ever atempted so heres the list of stuff I am getting

2x fi audio sp4 18d2s

1x lanzar opti 7000

1xjl audio jx360/4

5x everstrt marrine 122 ah batteries

1x mechman 250amp alternater

All knukonceptz wire

Crecendo cz series door speakers

1 x ssl 10 farad cap

Okay so I know my batteries are not sealed but they wont be in the cab there gona be in the tool box and I know some one is gona wana say really ur using ever start but I used one in my last set up and it workeed great and they do hold alot of juice. Im gona be able to get apl this for $4k. Its gona be walled 13.8 cubes @32hz and its going in a chevy 1500 extended so what do u think any advice on the build or pointers I could really use the help im a little more then a lot overwhelmed buy all the work its gona take lolz...thanks guys

First Ditch the cap, cap´s are only usefull if you´r electrical system is a solid rock. And a 250 amp alt alone for this power is on the really small side.

You need 100-120 amp for your car-electricity and have 130 for the audio. And you easyli will have a draw of a vew 100 amp´s from your audio.

With only the one alt i wouldn´t do 0.5 Ohm system´s might be a better idea to snatch up the http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-OPTI6000D-Optidrive-Series-6000Watt-Mono-Block-Digital-Competition-Class-Amp-/330955077884?pt=Car_Amplifiers&hash=item4d0e75b8fc they does 6 K @ 1 Ohm.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

Archived