Sonic Electronix

Okay, I have a 99 Honda Civic Lx sedan and I've got roughly $600 for subs and an amp. I was looking at the Sundown X-15 on a SoundQubed Q1-1200D. But I'm open to suggestions. I'm just looking to get loud.

Measurements are

Hight-20
Depth-35
Width-38
Any help is appreciated, thanks.

1999 Honda Civic- RIP

2003 Acura RSX Type-S

Thats my maximum dimensions, it'd be nice to not use the entire trunk haha. This is my daily driver, so I'm just looking for a reliable, loud system. I might enter a competition in the future, or not.

1999 Honda Civic- RIP

2003 Acura RSX Type-S

If you don want to use te whole trunk use a 12in sub. You would get roughly the same sound. And if you want around the same rms for a bit cheaper

You can get the soundqubed hdc 3 15 or 12. Also I just looked up the x 15 and EMF said they are no longer avabile to buy

2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d

140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed)

140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL

142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at)

141 on music.

strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said:

when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole

Unless your buying from a mate and you no his system and how he uses it, it might not be a good idea to look at used unless you got the coin to recone it

There are plenty of 1-1.5k amp and sub packages in your budget that are all new

But if you want a z look into amps with a clean

2k and up

Archived