Sundown Audio

Is the E-15 a good Choice for my wall?

The SQ of the Bass Is what im going for, even over the Mids and Highs. After a LOOOONG Night at a Rave, you ear gets very in turn with the Bass and exactly when and how the note is meant to hit. when it doesnt, it get irritating.

I also enjoy how the Bass "wraps" around you VS. Punches you. And i have found its easier to get that feeling with Higher OHM Load. Not to say its not possible other ways, this just seams to be the easiest.

I wish i could explain my Reasoning better, Lol.

Plus when I upgrade in the future, I will already have the Power Needed.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well things might hav just changed for me a bit... Still might got the 4 15's eventually, but i just picked up 6 Kicker Round Solo Baric 10's for $100. lol

So im thinking about building another 4th order for these, then switch them out for the E 10's when i Have the Cash.

My Wagon has more than enough room, for a box that size, just not sure if i can keep it below the window line.

Anybody know if the E10's will be going on sale any time soon?

Well things might hav just changed for me a bit... Still might got the 4 15's eventually, but i just picked up 6 Kicker Round Solo Baric 10's for $100. lol

So im thinking about building another 4th order for these, then switch them out for the E 10's when i Have the Cash.

My Wagon has more than enough room, for a box that size, just not sure if i can keep it below the window line.

Anybody know if the E10's will be going on sale any time soon?

I believe last Black Friday SundownOnly (Now EMF Audio) had a 10% off sale.

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*