99 Accent full Soundqubed build Sub stage done.

The time has finally come for me to build some thing of my own. Its not as big as I originally planed but I think I will be more than happy with it.

Plans are to run 2 HDC3s 12s forward firing through the trunk ran off the SQ 2200. I'll have 2 6.5 mids and one supertweet in the front doors ran active of the SQ 120.4. I have a 180 Singer alt on the way, two Kinetic HC1800 bats and Skyhigh 1/0 ofc for my electrical.

I started the doors which was fairly easy because Hyundai made this car so cheaply my panels were made from Masonite with plastic trim screwed on to it. So all I had to do was trace the original on a new peace and cut it out. The factory panels were 1/8" and I used 1/4" to help hold the extra weight, and they also had some water damage on them due to the door seals not being properly attached.

The circle drawn on there is where the window crank travels (yes my car has manual windows) so that left me with a bit of a challenge.

b4036d92-e711-4046-8bf6-a7517f154005.jpg

Getting there.

SAM_0873.jpg

SAM_0874.jpg

Wrapped and ready for res. I used the crushed velvet because its what I had and I've seen it used before.

SAM_0876.jpg

f62a5497-8b91-4f93-9538-78061089a742.jpg

A few coats of res latter

SAM_0883.jpg

SAM_0884.jpg

Both coated

SAM_0903.jpg

Thats where I left off. I got one sanded and ready for filler. As far as the finish of them Im still undecided what to do. I know wrapping them with viynal will be a pita to get smooth and paint will leave me with a to of sanding. Im happy with them so far since this is the first time I have ever did doors like this. I will post more pics of the gear and of the shit box tomorrow.

It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.

pods look good bro keep it up

*** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ )

"kevosinn's" astro van
8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's
4 Sundown scv 6000's
CNF Distribution CNC parts
Skyhigh wire

some batteries

SMD Meters and tools used on the install
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/

16,000 watt walled silverado build.
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/

8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60

TEAM CNF Distribution

Not as much done as I like but its progress. Got the false floor for the trunk cut, rear deck cut, ran wires for the doors and got the rcas ran.

Trunk floor

SAM_0906.jpg

Rear deck

SAM_0907.jpg

SAM_0908.jpg

Coming from the doors same on both sides.

SAM_0921.jpg

To the trunk

SAM_0923.jpg

Ready to be connected

SAM_0924.jpg

Old school eclipse goodness. Im going to use the one on the bottom till I upgrade.

SAM_0926.jpg

Heres a bad pic of the shit box

SAM_0925.jpg

bad pic is bad LOL
doing work tho bro i like it!. bet its easier to do things with it completely stripped??? get to it man looking great

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

pods look good bro keep it up

Thanks man. Shits alot harder than I thought.

bad pic is bad LOL

doing work tho bro i like it!. bet its easier to do things with it completely stripped??? get to it man looking great

Im not sure what happened with that one. It would be easier but I gotta drive it on tues and one seat bolt snapped on the passenger side and I didn't want to chance it on the other.

Nothing pic worthy today. Got all the wood cut for the box and spent hours trying to figure out how everything is gonna fit in the trunk. Well I came to the conclusion that its not. The amps and batts are going where the back seat would go and now I got more work to make it all look good. Its been challenging but what build isn't.

Looks like itll be a decent build. Also i like your name, from a great movie lol

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Archived