Anyone here into Fighting?

I've been having this question for a long while now, It pertains to fighting and such, I want to get into a martial art, and possible amateur fighting, for like a boxing gym or mma, martial arts, basically competition fighting. It's always interested me but I've been holding off due to some things, Now I want to fully explore it.

This thread is about "what ifs" and "who would win" fights of professional fighters around the world. I'm wondering who you think would win if any of these fighters would be matched up in a fight of competition, Purely for sport with no bad sportsman ship afterwords. This thread can go many ways, its generally favored by who they think is better, more adapted. Maybe someone would win because they are in their element, Or someone would lose because they didn't dodge that one decisive punch or kick, Or perhaps they took to much damage to their body and have to stop. But anyway, Everyone I am listing is particularly good in their field of fighting. What I'm asking is who do you think would win in a fight of competition.

I am also looking for a martial art or a fighting art that would be best suited for me. Looking for purely for defense, I'm not the type of guy who goes around challenging people because I can fight or whatever. I am more of a warning person, or if they strike first then defend to the point where the aggressor can be subdued. I know that there are few people who can take on a group of people like say 4 or more by themselves. Should an instance where that occurs, its better to run than be killed or be permanently injured. As taught by my brothers trainer, A bullet fired from a gun is far faster than a fist, has more range, and far more lethal. Suggest good and real combat effective martial arts.

List of fighters to see who would win against each other in their absolute prime:

Jet Li

Jackie Chan

Bruce Lee

Muhammad Ali

Mike Tyson

GSP

Manny Pacquio

George Foreman

Anderson Silva

Sugar Ray

Skar Audio SDR 10" x2 (Sealed Box)

Skar Audio 1500.1D (1 Ohm) x1

Skar Audio TX525c (Front with dash tweeter) x1

Kenwood Excelon KFC-X173 (Rear Coax) x1

JL Audio 360.4 (Mids & Highs Amp) x1 

DEH80-PRS

XS Power d3400

Singer Alternator 275A

98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed

Is not to say, fighter´s have there hightimes and there times before and after.

If you look at the vid of the famous Fedor Emelianenko you will se how undefetable he was, and in the last year´s he get some losses, sure against good fighter´s.

And i miss him in the row of the named fighter´s.

http://youtu.be/PCvWiBZusFE

If you look in the Wikipedia list in 12 year´s 4 losses, incrediblehttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fedor_Emelianenko

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

I personally do not fight anymore but also I'm old and the body just isn't the same. I have boxed before and trained at relson gracie and have done the military combative's courses. MMA is a good area to start. It doesn't focus on just one discipline and can be very well rounded.

As with the list of fighters and who would win that would be a toss up. As with any fight it can all end with just a punch or kick. One may seem to have an advantage but one hit will end it really fast. Tyson was a great puncher. If he landed that one punch you were pretty much done. But as a boxer I don't think he was the best. Puncher power great but skill wise just average. Still enjoy watching old fights of his though. But all that depends on who gets that one hit or kick or move before the other. Anything can happen.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177477-slowboring-07-trailblazer-build/

Pioneer DEH-80PRS
PRV 8MR400-NDY (eight)

PRV TW350Ti (6)
Sky High 1/0 OFC, 12 gauge and 8 gauge
TM Metalworkz battery terminals

120 sqft Hushmat
XS Power D3100 (6)
Singer 350 Amp Alt

Singer 320 (2)
American Bass SQL3200

JL Audio JX360/4

Crossfire XS 8K (2)

DC Audio XL 15s (6)

VbjgkeI_zpsc016cd1e.jpg

Here in TN there's a MMA gym, But I don't know if that's what I want to practice. I want to focus on one thing first then get well rounded at the art. I've tried TKD in the past but it didn't seem practical at all, I like the joint locks in Hapkido, Joint locks interest me but not the part where I know if the demonstrator or the one I'm practicing with messes up and then there goes my arm or whatever.

Skar Audio SDR 10" x2 (Sealed Box)

Skar Audio 1500.1D (1 Ohm) x1

Skar Audio TX525c (Front with dash tweeter) x1

Kenwood Excelon KFC-X173 (Rear Coax) x1

JL Audio 360.4 (Mids & Highs Amp) x1 

DEH80-PRS

XS Power d3400

Singer Alternator 275A

98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed

Bruce lee beats all

just sign up for basic MMA. you'll learn enough to defend yourself

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

MMA rocks. I trained for 6+ yrs and got in the cage once. If you like a challenge than get signed up. Don't ignore Gi BJJ

Look into krav maga. It can be taught fast and is meant for real world fights.

I also agree its best to try to avoid the fight in the first place but sometimes thats impossible.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived