Sundown Audio

power acoustik 4000.1.`

xh3mpx

dude im fuckin getting tired of u thinkin your shit don't stink O im kranny I no more then any one on the smd website I see ur rude ass comments all the time bitch o one tenths it don't matter itl do 1000 watt NO MOTHERFUCKER I GUARNTEE itll do about 1400 end of topic lets more on to something else I hate ppl like you dude

[media][/media]

dude im fuckin getting tired of u thinkin your shit don't stink O im kranny I no more then any one on the smd website I see ur rude ass comments all the time bitch o one tenths it don't matter itl do 1000 watt NO MOTHERFUCKER I GUARNTEE itll do about 1400 end of topic lets more on to something else I hate ppl like you dude

wat. is that why you made that passive aggressive status update on here?

yes

[media][/media]

yes

well frankly im flattered. but if you had joined like 3 years ago, i was a dick. i'm as soft as a twinkie compared to then LOL.

it has 3 40 amp fuses so it probably wont do any more than 1200 RMS

2007 Ford Focus SES Hatchback

Pioneer HU

4 Digital Designs 9515i's in a B pillar.

2 Soundstream XXX 15K's (running at 16 volts)

Soundstream Mids/Highs in custom door panels (getting rebuilt soon)

Soundstream TA2.160 and TA2.400

Sky High and KNU wiring

3 Banks of Maxwell caps 

Winston Lithium (not a fan)

Bump4Life 250 Amp Alt. aka USAlternators

Soundstream Focus and Avenger Build Log

Instagram @p4linnovation

YouTube: Team Blowin Loud 

Archived