Audiofanaticz PC "upgrading watercooling Page12" updated 2/3/16

• 1 month later...

More pictures, its been built and running for a bit now with all 3 cards.

Still lots of work to do, and finish the 2nd waterloop on the 3 780Ti's but I have other projects going on right now.
Theres a bunch I still want to do with the case, but that wont happen until the loop gets finished.

Anyways a bunch of pics of the on going project thats put on hold for now.

2lqx.jpg

njwy.jpg

ucqsx.jpg

zs9u.jpg

xkjig.jpg

4pkc.jpg

cjgo.jpg

2uz4.jpg

qq01.jpg

io9g.jpg

ftqm.jpg

uopo.jpg

na25.jpg

35uc.jpg

fmdr.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Is the red wiring on the back a 12V line for the gauges? It looks super clean.

Also it looks like you just poured milk into that reservoir.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Yes, red is +12volt for fans, gauges, and lighting ran to barrier strips since its a ongoing build and things will get changed with more rads when ever I do my video cards..

Its Ice dragon nanofluid, dont taste like milk (dabbed a little on my finger and tasted it), but didnt have enough to fill the res when the system was on, so what better way then to open the top up and top it off.

PC will prob sit as is for a while now that its getting kinda sorta nice outside, and i finally working on my tahoe once again, will come back to the pc build in the fall/winter. ha

Its Ice dragon nanofluid, dont taste like milk (dabbed a little on my finger and tasted it

I got a good laugh out of this. Definitely looks like milk when it's being poured but I never would have tasted it myself. Now I'm curious; what did it taste like?

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

It was rather a strange taste, to best describe few years ago my girl had a friend that wore some cucumber scented body spray stuff. I dont know why but the smell of it was not to appealing imo but somehow i was dared to take a swig of it... It tasted noting like it smelled, and who would want to smell like a pickle is beyond me anyways. The stuff was very very bitter, had a huge chemical taste, and tasted nothing like it smelled to say the least. The burn from the stuff was something like taking a shot of everclear, and it just did not go away! Now of coarse i didnt drink my nanofluid, just dabbed a tad on my finger but the taste was something very similar but more oily it seemed but some what chalky at the same time like a Tums.

Archived