I am taking my spare bedroom and turning it into a car audio show room/listening/test bench/home theater/entertainment room. I am a big fan of Sundown audio/RF/D'amore engineering and my room will reflect that.

I will be starting with the control center of the operation, it will consist of the following (please feel free to comment/suggest other equipment I may need:

Pioneer DEX-P99RS

XS Power 1005 12/16v charger (possibly two)

XS Power XP 3000 x 2

Possibly some 16v batteries for test bench applications

Four D'amore engineering output meters (OM-1)

Four D'amore engineering temperature meter (TM-1F)

D'amore engineering voltage meter

D'amore engineering high voltage meter

I will be running a four-way system: bass, low, mid, and high.

One output meter and temperature meter will monitor each amplifier for clipping and temperature. An array of fans will be set up to cool each amplifier at the desired temperature. Each amp will be tuned with the DD-1, CC-1, and IM-SG1 that I already own.

I will most likely be running two RF 1500 BDCP's for the substage, possibly an T1000.4AD for the low stage, and two T600-4's for the mids and highs.

I will also have the 10,12, and 15" drivers of the Sundown SA and D'amore engineering AF line on display.

Still have a lot of planning/buying to do but will from now on make this thread my dump site for the pictures/info of the equipment and set up.

2011 Ford Ranger Sport 4.0 v6

2 sundown audio prototype nsv4 15s

crossfire 4k wired to 0.4 ohm

15 banks of maxwell 3.0 caps @ 18v

triple alts (x2 us alt 250's, x1 singer 320)

153 at 23hz

we need moar pics!!!

:NeedPics:

idea22.jpg ALL CREDIT TO XX1 FOR DC BANNER 3178gvp.jpg

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

strapping 2 amps together ? like bolting them next together? using bungy cables to hold them down? or wiring separate amps to each sub

Very intrested

we need moar pics!!!

:NeedPics:

Probably gonna run three RF T600-4's for the lows, mids, and highs and not to mention all SMD D'amore RCA's 8)

2011 Ford Ranger Sport 4.0 v6

2 sundown audio prototype nsv4 15s

crossfire 4k wired to 0.4 ohm

15 banks of maxwell 3.0 caps @ 18v

triple alts (x2 us alt 250's, x1 singer 320)

153 at 23hz

Archived