Second Skin Audio

Alpine Type R 10" Blow through????

Im thinking about making a blow through for an Alpine Type R 10" and was wanting to know if that would be to small to sound good in a 1.5-3 cube box... the sub sounds super good right now just not in a good box for it and doesnt get as low as I want right now but the blow through will be 32-34 Hz

Unless your gonna do something like cableguy did in his truck, cutting up your truck for a single is a bit much.

x2, my personal opinion.. 2 good 15's would be the least i would cut a hole in my cab and bed for..

really, there isint any point in cutting your bed for 1 10' sub..

but that's just my personal opinion.

idea22.jpg ALL CREDIT TO XX1 FOR DC BANNER 3178gvp.jpg

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

strapping 2 amps together ? like bolting them next together? using bungy cables to hold them down? or wiring separate amps to each sub

the only problem is it has to go under my back seat, which its under right now and doesnt have enough room to get down low and sound good doing it and i know alpine type rs can get down and sound good doin it in a big enough box, i had a box in my back seat and it didnt work out too well and i ended up selling that system and i dont want to get rid of my alpine untill i hear what it can really do

What you could do, is get some spacers and raise your back seat a little, and build a right size ported box under the seat.. just a suggestion

idea22.jpg ALL CREDIT TO XX1 FOR DC BANNER 3178gvp.jpg

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

strapping 2 amps together ? like bolting them next together? using bungy cables to hold them down? or wiring separate amps to each sub

i thought about that before starting to make my box but dont know where to get spacers like that but the only thing is there is a huge freaking hump in the middle under my seat and it was a bitch going around it the first time... i might ultimately make another box for under the back seat but put a sundown SA-8v2 facing the driver the only thing is that the port has to be a slot or pvc port cause it would be impossible to tune it within a reasonable accuracy... any suggestions on a port would be awsome

Archived