Sonic Electronix

4" coil 10" tantric sounds SHD

LOL at this thread! Hank starts this to show off these badass subs. No drama whatsoever. Then a bunch of people come in here and start bitching about Hank and all the drama and shit he causes....

....maybe its time for most of you guys to take a step back and look at who is really the "drama queen" of this thread

Really? There's 51 guests reading this thread right now. In willing to bet your buddy hank went straight to Facebook, posted the link to this thread and said "look at how I am trolling smd again. I'm so cool! "

Only half right. Replace "look at how I'm trolling" with "look at all these crybabies post dumping in my thread for no reason" and you're dead on. My words, not his.

the FUNK / facebook.com/The.Funk.765

CarTune Netwerk / facebook.com/cartune.netwerk0
Alpine / Sundown Audio / Audio Technix / Sound Solutions Audio

LOL at this thread! Hank starts this to show off these badass subs. No drama whatsoever. Then a bunch of people come in here and start bitching about Hank and all the drama and shit he causes....

....maybe its time for most of you guys to take a step back and look at who is really the "drama queen" of this thread

Really? There's 51 guests reading this thread right now. In willing to bet your buddy hank went straight to Facebook, posted the link to this thread and said "look at how I am trolling smd again. I'm so cool! "

Please tell me more about this"drama queen"

I have never met or talked to Hank in my life. But frankly it doesn't matter, because thats not what this thread is about. Its about a badass sub. Maybe he did go to facebook about it, idk and dont care. If the shit is kept off of here thats good enough for me. SO lets be clear, yeah there's some ridiculous butthurt going on here and alot of drama. But Hank didn't start it here in this thread.

Team NorthWestSPL

Only half right. Replace "look at how I'm trolling" with "look at all these crybabies post dumping in my thread for no reason" and you're dead on. My words, not his.

so.... you just proved that not only are you here because he went to tell facebook about how hes being a troll, but also that hes nothing more than a troll. well thank you.

98 Isuzu Rodeo
Pioneer Deh-6300ub
SUBS
​*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order
AMP
​Banda 3500
Mids/Highs
Pioneer
EQ
Clarion EQS746
ETC.
Two 1/0 run's
KnuKoncepts 1/0 big 3
Shuriken BT-100 under the hood
Shuriken BT-120 in the back

so.... you just proved that not only are you here because he went to tell facebook about how hes being a troll, but also that hes nothing more than a troll. well thank you.

"OH NOES! im not wanted on SMD.... LMFAO. caused them too much butt hurt a couple years ago and on Facebook." where does that say 'HEY GUYS IM ON SMD TROLLING COME WITH ME. Do you understand what a troll is? You are dense as fuck.

"OH NOES! im not wanted on SMD.... LMFAO. caused them too much butt hurt a couple years ago and on Facebook." where does that say 'HEY GUYS IM ON SMD TROLLING COME WITH ME. Do you understand what a troll is? You are dense as fuck.

please. take your 4 posts and head back over to hanks dick on fb. thanks.

98 Isuzu Rodeo
Pioneer Deh-6300ub
SUBS
​*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order
AMP
​Banda 3500
Mids/Highs
Pioneer
EQ
Clarion EQS746
ETC.
Two 1/0 run's
KnuKoncepts 1/0 big 3
Shuriken BT-100 under the hood
Shuriken BT-120 in the back

Hank didn't take it to Facebook, another Facebook troll decided tolink the thread in hopes of starting drama, but really no drama has ensued yet.

As stated above, Hank knows his shit. Is he an asshole? Without a doubt, but he knows his shit.

As stated above, this thread isn't about how big of a douchebag Hank is, it's about a beast ass custom sub.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

please. take your 4 posts and head back over to hanks dick on fb. thanks.

^and you say were trolling? This thread started out legit as fuck, haters like yourself de-railed it into a dramatic shit talking fest... hmm... I can see you contribute much to this 'amazing' forum.

Can we all just settle down and take a deep breath? Jesus....

You folks are coming into a thread showing pictures of some subs, creating drama, removing yourself, then pointing fingers at OP blaming him as the cause of said drama. Seriously? Are we not grown men here? I feel like this is middle-scool

You need to look up the definition of troll.

..and "Member Since 25 Jan 2012" do you even know your ass from a hole in the ground or did you join in with all the other D riders on this board? Rhetorical question.

the FUNK / facebook.com/The.Funk.765

CarTune Netwerk / facebook.com/cartune.netwerk0
Alpine / Sundown Audio / Audio Technix / Sound Solutions Audio

Archived