When it Rains it Pours - Update pg. 3

As I mentioned to you before, you are a really good son for giving up so much to take care of your mom. And again props to your wife for supporting you in your choice.

Sorry to hear about your mom.

VM-1

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Hertz HSK 165XL

Arc Audio KS 300.2

Linear Power 1002 Full Mods

Fi Audio Q 10s

Sundown Audio Scv 3000

Big 3

XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH

Singer Alternator

Sky High Wire

<p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback

Hey man keep your head up. It takes a strong man to drop everything in his own life to help someone else.

I went through hospise with my grandmother and its a blessing having them help with every day activities and they will make her time here less painful for her.

Remember the good times man and I pray for your family in the meantime

1349713160_rte.png

I'm sorry to hear about this. I wish you and your family the best in these tough times. If the morphine and other pain killers are making her throw up, and stuff like that, see if they will prescribe promethazine or ondansetron. They are both for nausea, and will help with the pain killers making her sick. I'm a pharmacy technician, and I see them prescribed a lot with pain killers.

sigbanner.png

2001 chevy cavalier

Rebuild in progress

what happens when your CD player skips and you accidentally drop a 22 hz sine bomb at an unholy volume on 7-8 year old subs? Mechanical failure floppy sub knockage on at least 2.

well...as i see the level 6 is compared to a lamborghini.....but a corvette?

i was thinking more like a chevy volt. its cute and new and "hip", but i would just rather stick my dick in a blender.........

I'm so sorry for you an your family bro, I have an aunt going through the same exact thing so I can relate a little. My thoughts are with you and your family

THE ANTHRACITE DYC CRUISER

-Fully dipped anthracite grey pt cruiser

-4 skar vvx 12's (version 1)

-Mechman 240 amp alt -Big three in Cadence 1/0

-1 deka intimidator g31 blacktop under the hood

-1 C&D 140ah Batt & 1 C&D 55ah batt in the rear

-Re audio/soundstream mids and highs

-Hifonics Zues 600.4

-DC Audio 3.5k

As I mentioned to you before, you are a really good son for giving up so much to take care of your mom. And again props to your wife for supporting you in your choice.

Sorry to hear about your mom.

Hey man keep your head up. It takes a strong man to drop everything in his own life to help someone else.

I went through hospise with my grandmother and its a blessing having them help with every day activities and they will make her time here less painful for her.

Remember the good times man and I pray for your family in the meantime

I'm sorry to hear about this. I wish you and your family the best in these tough times. If the morphine and other pain killers are making her throw up, and stuff like that, see if they will prescribe promethazine or ondansetron. They are both for nausea, and will help with the pain killers making her sick. I'm a pharmacy technician, and I see them prescribed a lot with pain killers.

Sorry to hear about your situation bro, keep your head up, and vent here whenever you need to

I'm so sorry for you an your family bro, I have an aunt going through the same exact thing so I can relate a little. My thoughts are with you and your family

Thank you everyone.

• 1 month later...

Well, mom finally lost her battle with lung cancer/COPD and passed away this morning.

It's pretty bittersweet as I am happy that her suffering is over, and that she is now up with the angels with my dad. But damn, that's my mom and ill never get to see her again and I can't help but reflect on all of the things I could have done to be a better son.

Thank you to all who care, and even those who don't.

Sorry to hear about your mom passing away, and wish you all the best in your life to come.

Don't beat yourself up for the things you think you could have done differently, just look forward to the things you will do now and hope that the actions today would make them proud of what you have done and accomplished.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Archived