Sonic Electronix

What would you do to someone if you caught them stealing your woofers in the middle of the night?

in the last 2 months i have two different garages of mine busted into an my stuff jacked. lost all of my audio except two subs . home an car insouciance will not cover car audio theft . BS!

There would be no 'chick-chick' or warning at all . just on there knees an bring them to Jesus . :snipersmilie::suicide-santa:

damn looks like you have bad luck..you should talk to your insurance company ..they should offer a special equipment insurance for a little bit extra money..just keep receipts on everything you buy for your system

You need trunk space to get groceries and shit...bitches love groceries

Back in 97 this lil punk from around the way stole my subs...two kicker comps in 3cubes each sealed...so yeah huge box but it banged hard on 300w earthquake amp. Hit 141.1 at the time. He had to get someone to help him carry it down the street. I know this because my neighbor called the house and left a msg but didn't call the cops...of course I was knocked out as it was 4am. The kid vanished for months then about 8months later showed up wanting to ask my sister out. I told him if I ever saw him near my home or family again I would walk into his hime and throw him through every wall in his house. I moved away not long after that but went back to visit a year later and he was a town cop...he pulls up and says hey man....I said do you remember what the F I told you....he goes I'm a cop now what are you going to do. I started walking towards him with a straight face and my mom stopped me...he got in his car and he never came around again.

2012 Toyota 4Runner Trail Edition-Singer 240A Alt, Odyssey Battery,Pioneer AVH-2550NEX head-unit, Pioneer GM-DX874 powering Kicker CSS67 front-CSC5 rear, and Memphis PR 1.1000 powering 12in SSA ICON in G.P. ported box.

2003 Tahoe-320A Alt, Odyssey Batt,2 Resilient Sounds Gold 15's sealed powered by Crescendo BC2000D, Turbulent Designs Ported box AVH601EX head unit and Pioneer 3ways in all doors.

Archived