Sonic Electronix

What would you do to someone if you caught them stealing your woofers in the middle of the night?

in the last 2 months i have two different garages of mine busted into an my stuff jacked. lost all of my audio except two subs . home an car insouciance will not cover car audio theft . BS!

There would be no 'chick-chick' or warning at all . just on there knees an bring them to Jesus . :snipersmilie::suicide-santa:

Most car insurance will cover car audio theft if you pay extra for it. Its called aftermarket accessories coverage. Its also cheap it cost me less than $10 a month for $5k in coverage.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

in the last 2 months i have two different garages of mine busted into an my stuff jacked. lost all of my audio except two subs . home an car insouciance will not cover car audio theft . BS!

There would be no 'chick-chick' or warning at all . just on there knees an bring them to Jesus . :snipersmilie::suicide-santa:

Most car insurance will cover car audio theft if you pay extra for it. Its called aftermarket accessories coverage. Its also cheap it cost me less than $10 a month for $5k in coverage.

problem is , i had just uninstalled it all to do sound proofing . sitting 3 feet from the blazer.

home insh. said no we will not cover car audio , call you car insh. ....

"Walmart Where Car Audio Is Both Funny and Sad" "The weak are meat, and the strong do eat..."

problem is , i had just uninstalled it all to do sound proofing . sitting 3 feet from the blazer.

home insh. said no we will not cover car audio , call you car insh. ....

Oh that's Fn bs!! You just got fucked 2 times and the insurance is pulling shit like that?!?!? Sad.

Only policy you need to know....police make a report, you get a copy of their report so you can submit to mr. "SURE-ANCE, MAN"...they take it.........report it into a database...the head adjuster looks at it and totally SHGDH at it, and ...maybe...maybe will feed you a small sum...if you are happy with that, i envy you...because that damn thief that you just let get away not only stole your "material" property, he stole the hard work you spent working to purchase your equipment...the time and hard work you spent installing such equipment....he may as well snuck into your house and banged your girlfriend as well...worth $10? sorry man, not hating on you man, just your MO...Just saying bro

Only policy you need to know....police make a report, you get a copy of their report so you can submit to mr. "SURE-ANCE, MAN"...they take it.........report it into a database...the head adjuster looks at it and totally SHGDH at it, and ...maybe...maybe will feed you a small sum...if you are happy with that, i envy you...because that damn thief that you just let get away not only stole your "material" property, he stole the hard work you spent working to purchase your equipment...the time and hard work you spent installing such equipment....he may as well snuck into your house and banged your girlfriend as well...worth $10? sorry man, not hating on your MO...Just saying bro

You couldnt be farther from the truth in saying they will give me a small sum of money. They will give you money based off what kind of receipts and proof you give them you actually had the things your trying to claim in your vehicle. So take plenty of pictures and save your receipts and remeber not all companies are out to screw you. Also what are you going to do shoot and kill them and then spend the rest of your life in prison? Then what will you have?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Yeah thieves are scared ill bitches and will run at anything. Can't shoot them in the back or you'll be on trial like George Zimmerman. Shoot em with a camera in one hand and a uncocked gun in the other.and hope they didn't damage too much.

Only policy you need to know....police make a report, you get a copy of their report so you can submit to mr. "SURE-ANCE, MAN"...they take it.........report it into a database...the head adjuster looks at it and totally SHGDH at it, and ...maybe...maybe will feed you a small sum...if you are happy with that, i envy you...because that damn thief that you just let get away not only stole your "material" property, he stole the hard work you spent working to purchase your equipment...the time and hard work you spent installing such equipment....he may as well snuck into your house and banged your girlfriend as well...worth $10? sorry man, not hating on your MO...Just saying bro

You couldnt be farther from the truth in saying they will give me a small sum of money. They will give you money based off what kind of receipts and proof you give them you actually had the things your trying to claim in your vehicle. So take plenty of pictures and save your receipts and remeber not all companies are out to screw you. Also what are you going to do shoot and kill them and then spend the rest of your life in prison? Then what will you have?

I know...but I've been a law abiding citizen my whole life..back then always went through the traditional protocol....but I'm going to let someone else steal from me what I worked so hard for? So that people can just write it off as a "claim?" That's why insurance in general is so inflated and practically useless...and law enforcement doesn't care either...just more paperwork.....i've been through that shit..BUT it's just a simple paycheck to you....sigh...I guess my original post on this topic was a little harsh...but being in this country now aint the same as what it was 20 years ago...one piece of advice to you my friend is to collect some weaponry so that you and those important to you will be safe! Probably a little off-topic OP but I had to vent...going back into my cage now ;)

I know...but I've been a law abiding citizen my whole life..back then always went through the traditional protocol....but I'm going to let someone else steal from me what I worked so hard for? So that people can just write it off as a "claim?" That's why insurance in general is so inflated and practically useless...and law enforcement doesn't care either...just more paperwork.....i've been through that shit..BUT it's just a simple paycheck to you....sigh...I guess my original post on this topic was a little harsh...but being in this country now aint the same as what it was 20 years ago...one piece of advice to you my friend is to collect some weaponry so that you and those important to you will be safe! Probably a little off-topic OP but I had to vent...going back into my cage now ;)

Believe me I got the weaponry covered. I just dont feel my car stereo is worth someones life be it mine or theirs. If someone were to break into my house though they would not be leaving alive.

Archived