Sonic Electronix

What would you do to someone if you caught them stealing your woofers in the middle of the night?

Just realized that if someone jacked my shit i am fucked. My parents don't turn anything in to the insurance so they can get cheap insurance. :( I guess it saves alot more in the end.

2005 chevy tahoe

heated seats

dvd player

sunroof

2 kicker 15 in solobarics

1 zx1500.1 amplifier

sirius xm radio with bose system

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I have 3 flats of 12 ga Rio sport loads and a full choke in my S&W 1000, a pitbull that barks at everything, and the most awkward box position ever in the Silverado.. If the pit doesn't get them, then they'll just get shot. Because my truck is out of my driveway, so it's technically private property. If they get it then, I'm pretty much the only kid in my area that runs Fi gear so it wouldn't be hard to find it if they sold it.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

My car and trucks stay right next to my house. Law around here, one warning before we're allowed to fire on anyone. Personally I'm not gonna kill someone over audio, if I can apprehend and detain until authorities show up so be it. If they start approaching me in a harmful manor I might put one in a knee. If they try coming through my front or back door is a different story, your not gonna make it more than a step. I'm a light sleeper and usually on the couch after work. Insurance covers everything in the car and its all secured.

The man stealing my subs would be in for a surprise when he takes the last screw out and my 80lb woofer womps on their knee. I would wake up from the yell in my house made of paper

i shit you not ! thats why i still have subs , to heavy to run with lol

I had 2 HCCA 12's in a 5/8" MDF box pulled outta my trunk. I'm guessing it was ~300lbs or so, but they got away with it, and fast.

They left 4 MB Quart DSC2000.1 amps on an MDF rack that was mounted in front of the box. Those would have been easier and more profitable for them to take.

Thief logic is bad.

that's because orions look so damn pretty.

Head unit: Pioneer DEH-P5200 HD

Amps: 2 Hifonics BE 2500(Brutus Elite) 1 Hifonics BRX 1200.4(Brutus)

Subs: 2 ORION HCCA 15's at 1 ohm

Mids: 2 Alpine SPS-609 ,2 Alpine SPG-69C3 , 2 Alpine SPR-50C

Highs: 2 Pyramid 3" TW67 Super Titanium tweeters , 2 Falcon SDS500 horns

EQ: Clarion EQS746

Alt: 220amp

Batts: 1 optima yellow under the hood , 2 XS POWER D3100's in the back

Wire: Big 3 upgrade 0gauge all thru

Fuses: Stinger 300amp

Box enclosure: FATBOX USA

• 2 weeks later...

What would you do to someone if you caught them stealing your woofers in the middle of the night?

i dont even know, id black out and probably end up regretting alot.

2003 Honda Element

Pioneer DEH-9400BT

Big 3

XS Power D5100

Sky High CCA (2 Runs 1/0 Gauge)

2 XS Power D3100s

1 DC Audio 3.5k @ 1ohm.

2 DC Level 4's w/ XL Softies

Custom Box tuned to 29hz

CT Sounds 125.4

2 Sets of CT sounds Meso Components

*North East Frequencies*

I hope to god it never happens first of all I have 2sirens an my horn hooked to alarm that would be going off .. 2nd goodluck getting 90lb subs out box but if they did I would confront them and 50-50 something bar will happen every thug is packing in my town an I would defend my stereo to the fullest .. Like I said I would hesitate laying someone down is it worth life in prison? I hope not maybe just 10 yrs flat

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

Archived