Sonic Electronix

Thanks again y'all. It will be a few weeks since all my damn bills are due in a few days. I will post some pics for here and to the ToyotaNation forum for any Camry guys that want to do the upgrade also.

Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed?

KNOWLEDGE DESTROYS FEAR Measure twice, cut once

JVC touchscreen HU Mmats E600.4

Realm L56c Audiophile 6.5 comps up front JBL P963 rear deck PB RTA 112 trunk CE Auto Big 3 Mechman 240alt D'Amore VM-1

Thanks again y'all. It will be a few weeks since all my damn bills are due in a few days. I will post some pics for here and to the ToyotaNation forum for any Camry guys that want to do the upgrade also.

Realm L56c Audiophile 6.5 comps up front JBL P963 rear deck PB RTA 112 trunk CE Auto Big 3 Mechman 240alt D'Amore VM-1

Ok, one more question while I have y'all chiming in. Is there a Big 3 kit I should get, like as a pre-made package deal anywhere that is good, or should I go to my local electrical supply house (Skycraft) and just put together everything myself? And send a link if you got them..

Just get some 0 gauge wire and make your own.you can save yourself some money like that.

2009 bmw 5 series

Head Unit Stock

Amplifier-JL Audio JX 360/4

Processor- Audiocontrol LC6

Ok, one more question while I have y'all chiming in. Is there a Big 3 kit I should get, like as a pre-made package deal anywhere that is good, or should I go to my local electrical supply house (Skycraft) and just put together everything myself? And send a link if you got them..

The ones from Tony at ceauto are the best money can buy, and are well worth the price. You basically pay for parts and a very small amount for labor, and his research and knowledge put into his products (the most valuable part) are free. They use he best wire, instructions are clear and all the terminations are done for you. Tony is also very knowledgeable and pleasant to work with. He goes by Snafu here on the forum, and check out the ce auto electric section on the main page.

Just my .02

The ones from Tony at ceauto are the best money can buy, and are well worth the price. You basically pay for parts and a very small amount for labor, and his research and knowledge put into his products (the most valuable part) are free. They use he best wire, instructions are clear and all the terminations are done for you. Tony is also very knowledgeable and pleasant to work with. He goes by Snafu here on the forum, and check out the ce auto electric section on the main page.

Just my .02

Thanks for that.. Gonna go ahead and order from him after I get past my "First of the month" broke ass blues.

Just my .02

Thanks for that.. Gonna go ahead and order from him after I get past my "First of the month" broke ass blues.

You won't regret it. Andtell him I sent you. You will get 10% off for being an SMD forum member.

http://www.ceautoelectricsupply.com/

Sweet, thanks again!

• 2 weeks later...

best bet is to just add onto it. More wiring on top of the stock is always better!

2003 Honda Element

Pioneer DEH-9400BT

Big 3

XS Power D5100

Sky High CCA (2 Runs 1/0 Gauge)

2 XS Power D3100s

1 DC Audio 3.5k @ 1ohm.

2 DC Level 4's w/ XL Softies

Custom Box tuned to 29hz

CT Sounds 125.4

2 Sets of CT sounds Meso Components

*North East Frequencies*