XS Power

How long can i leave my truck on the charger without worrying? I have a d3400 and 4 xp3000 on the intelli charger.

Build log: Click

03 Chevy Blazer

- IPad Air 2 

- ALPINE Head Unit

- 4 DC XL 18s

- 2 DC 3.5k

- ALPINE TYPE R 5.25 COMP

- 3 ALPINE TYPE R 6.5 COMPs

- DC 175.4

- DC HO Alt

- D3400

- 4 XP3000s

- KNU 0ga

- 60 SqFt Damp Pro

Lots more...

The 1215, I'm more asking how long can i leave it hooked up, I'm about to leave for a while and I'm deciding whether to leave it hooked up or not

03 Chevy Blazer

- IPad Air 2 

- ALPINE Head Unit

- 4 DC XL 18s

- 2 DC 3.5k

- DC 175.4

- DC HO Alt

- D3400

- 4 XP3000s

- KNU 0ga

- 60 SqFt Damp Pro

Lots more...

the intelli charger goes into float mode once the cells are charged. you could leave the charger on forever. people float charge batteries all winter in boats, tractors, etc.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

The 1215, I'm more asking how long can i leave it hooked up, I'm about to leave for a while and I'm deciding whether to leave it hooked up or not

shit.. when the bats were in the shed,.. waiting to be placed.. i left it on. Was like 2 months...

ninja skittles....

Edited by KyLar96

Well I'm deploying again so I'm not sure how long it'll be, just want to know i won't come back to bad batteries!

03 Chevy Blazer

- IPad Air 2 

- ALPINE Head Unit

- 4 DC XL 18s

- 2 DC 3.5k

- DC 175.4

- DC HO Alt

- D3400

- 4 XP3000s

- KNU 0ga

- 60 SqFt Damp Pro

Lots more...

Well I'm deploying again so I'm not sure how long it'll be, just want to know i won't come back to bad batteries!

The bitch is.. you want some one, to "restart" it.... it seems after it hits GREEN,...... you need to shut it off, and restart it to go amber.... does that make sense?

EDIT- maybe Nathan will chime it.

But, i know after mine hits float, it goes green.. and wont keep charging. Seems there is a "time period" it has built in.. dunno

Edited by KyLar96

The bitch is.. you want some one, to "restart" it.... it seems after it hits GREEN,...... you need to shut it off, and restart it to go amber.... does that make sense?

But, i know after mine hits float, it goes green.. and wont keep charging. Seems there is a "time period" it has built in.. dunno

No, the charger is still charging. most chargers do 2amps at ~13v in float charge. you wont have to restart the charger and it'll keep the batteries fresh while you are gone.

Edited by skittlesRgood

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

No, the charger is still charging. most chargers do 2amps at ~13v in float charge. you wont have to restart the charger and it'll keep the batteries fresh while you are gone.

Thanks man..

Cuz, i only see a increase, when its amber.

Green, i see not increase.

I was under the impression, that it was also a time in there, where it just laid flat.

I would go, and "reset" the unit every 2 days... but.. maybe i didnt need to ..

Thanks Skit ... :)

If it's an intellicharger, the float mode it goes into is designed for long-term use. I've left mine on for 6 weeks while I've been out of town