Second Skin Audio

Bed Liner on Sub encloser

Ghoagland

That is not bed liner. That is undercoating for cars/trucks to prevent rust.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

What he said lol. Works well under cars and it's not as rugged and durable add bedliner. Bedliner was made to take some abuse, undercoating is good for protecting metal from the elements.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Copy and paste then Aaron, I didn't read them lol

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

If you want bed liner go to the store and pick up some herculiner. Sand the enclosure with coarse sand paper, roll it on. 2 coats.

I'm not sure about undercoat though

Undercoating is primarily rubber, so one decent snag and you can peel off an entire section, kind of like plastidipping a box, it'll look good, but just be careful around rough edges. I've used bedliner, spray and roll on, with great results. Very durable.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

One guy said it doesn't stick, the other guy said it was wet and sticky without drying (insert gay pun here) That would make me iffy about this product even though there are two other good reviews, I'd stick with bedliner though, made to be more durable and I was gonna say the same thing about it being rubber, could have the same results as plastidipping

1898070_635754349830843_1457278514_n_zps

Archived