Yukon XL + Rockford Fosgate, Atomic, Sundown, XS Power, Sky High, /////Alpine, Digital Designs

The amp powering the 4 SA-18s will be a Atomic 7000.1 wired at .5 ohms, hopefully that will be enough power.

Origional plans where for a 4500, but the price on the atomic was too good to pass up.

Also loaning him a old DD C4a 4 channel until we get the better suited amp to fit the space because the DD sure dont, and its a bit weak on power.

20121122_014624_zps5b47a739.jpg

Heres a few amps, the atomic is obvious with the Tool Maker 4/0 to 1/0 reducers on it

The amp showing the guts is the mini version and rebadged by Cactus Sounds, Team Cactus 5kw

And of coarse one of my Sundown SAZ-4500s

20130715_052531_zpsa8a90c28.jpg

20130617_222711_zpsc5dc8014.jpg

Radio wiring harness.

Went with the new /////Alpine CDE-HD149BT

20130510_001033_zpsd0a7b75a.jpg

20130510_030501_zpsb0dadb7d.jpg

Looking nice Brian. How are you liking the 149? It was the original hu I was going to get, but was still a few months out for me to get and went with the 137 instead. Think it is worth the upgrade?

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Damn the wood work on the doors is crazy, think I will follow this one

XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s

MechMan 220a Alt

DC 5K

Kicker 650.4

2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1

Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/

those door pannels are truely BAD ASS Sir !!! Excellent craftsmanship there !!!

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Thanks guys!!

I worked my ass off on those pods.. I think it was tuffguy40 that got some made at a shop and they had bumps and creases from wrapping galore. I told dude to go back and get em done right but i guess they where free. Either way coming from a shop not acceptable, so that just made me go hard on them!

This build is almost complete and what not, by the end of the weekend or monday it will be playing.

As I type this now Im in the garage, and just sprayed my 2nd coat of clear coat. The 2 part autobody stuff that you mix with hardener, not no rattle can. So that should give you an idea on the box ;)

Blue, not my 149, but its nice i think its the 3rd ive installed so far in the last couple months..

You know how the 117 is slow with usb, and does that banking, and even slow with an ipod?

This is super fast, no banking, usb faster then 117 ipod. still a crazy crossover setup, 24bit dacs, included bluetooth and hd radio.. not much to hate on....

Put it this way, 80PRS what?

Just saw this build. Doors are crazy clean! And have mercy will those RF speakers get loud. lol

tuned in!

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Archived