Sonic Electronix

the BTL doesnt even belong in the same category as the LMS and XXX, imo both sound better my miles then a BTL.

correct, and honestly i dont agree with the price 2k is outrageous but if you asked if its worth like 800,i would say yes

15" LMS Ultra

AB VFL 200.1 3kw+ rms@ 1 ohm <-- 500.1 in near furture

3.5 cubes at 34 hertz

2 Exide Orbital's

200 Amp EA Alt

125 sq ft BXT

correct, and honestly i dont agree with the price 2k is outrageous but if you asked if its worth like 800,i would say yes

thats about how much they go for. I dont know anyone paying the 2k for them as stated before in the thread my 5400 was only 485

You get what you pay for is right im not knocking this sub 2k i dont care if the mother fucker plays sunshine notes it aint worth it :lol:

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

I disagree completely, but that's a whole different topic. :lol:

I will stand by what I said. quality wise there is no way a component set is worth 4k. 7-800 is the most I would ever pay, and I think that people really cant tell a difference between an 800 set, and a 4000 set. they might have different sound characteristics, but then again y ou can buy a different set of components to sound how you want for less than that. As far as these subs go, I can only speculate if they are worth the money they go for. Like said earlier they may very well be worth the 800 people say they get them for, but I never asked about the actual price because they retail price is so jacked up it deters people from even inquiring about the sub...same goes for the RE XXX.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

accord you seem like your just really pissed at thilo for being a dumbass lol no reason to take it out on the ultra..

anyway maybe fi will finnally setup to a 4" coil that might be nice

hey build a sub and recommend somethign for it then stick by your word, dont bitch out afterwords because your products a piece of shit.

Sadly i put double RMS on my 06 XXX and had no issues with mechanical failure.

Archived