Sonic Electronix

I'll ask again... Does it only cut off when you have the volume all the way up?

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

What head unit do you have?

Sound like one of two things, a bad connection where you split your remote wire and maybe the sub amp is losing signal. Do you know yet if the amp less power when he subs cut out?

If none of the above, make sure your RCA wires are good between hu and amp. You don't have a rats nest behind your hu do you?

@skittles, no it shuts out at random levels. today, it was working for about a minute, at normal not even halfway volume, and cut out

Ok, then definitely check your remote wire. if you dont find anything obvious then you could try a jumper wire from the + terminal on the amp to the remote terminal, with the remote wire disconnected and taped off. the amp will turn on when you do this and itll stay on until you remove the jumper, so remove it when you park the car. if the amp still turns off like this then you know it's not the remote wire. if it fixes the problem then just redo your remote wires.

you dont have other crap hooked up to the remote wire, like lights or fans, right?

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly, its probably your ground, if it isnt. Well, what usually works for me is re grounding my ground. Like get some sand paper and wear it down, check for corrosion. And i usually re wire my amp and subs just to clear anything up.

2003 Honda Element

Pioneer DEH-9400BT

Big 3

XS Power D5100

Sky High CCA (2 Runs 1/0 Gauge)

2 XS Power D3100s

1 DC Audio 3.5k @ 1ohm.

2 DC Level 4's w/ XL Softies

Custom Box tuned to 29hz

CT Sounds 125.4

2 Sets of CT sounds Meso Components

*North East Frequencies*