2010 and up Ford Mustang DIY Alpine Head Unit UPgrade KTX-MTG8 & INE-W927hd

This is a Perfect Solution the Upgrade the Radio on a Ford Mustang 2010 in Up true Plug and Play harness Easy installation perfect for the DIY'er.
If you would like to order this system for you Mustang, Email [email protected] for details and special Youtube Discount.
Promo Code: Miley Twerk
The KTX-MTG8 is designed specifically for the Alpine 8-inch AVN head unit to give it a factory finished look matching the shape, color and texture of your dash. This Perfect F.I.T. (Factory Integration Technology) kit is for the 2010 -- 2013 Ford Mustang.
Alpine presents its largest Audio/Video/Navigation (AVN) system, with an 8-inch WVGA touch screen. The large screen is stunning, but don't judge this system by its looks alone. This powerful AVN system doesn't just get you where you need to go, it also remembers your favorite functions and sounds great doing it. Use it with an Alpine Perfect F.I.T. kit for integrated operation and a factory-finish look in your vehicle.
Complement your AVN system with a matching Perfect F.I.T. (Factory Integration Technology) dash kit. Each vehicle-specific Perfect F.I.T. kit matches the shape, color and texture of your vehicle's dash, for a factory-finish look. If applicable, you can even keep your factory steering wheel controls for audio and Bluetooth® wireless technology.
Kits are currently available for 20 vehicle models, and kits for additional vehicles will continue to be added to the program. A universal trim bezel is available for vehicles that do not have a compatible Perfect F.I.T. dash kit. Please ask your salesperson for a list of the compatible vehicles.
Steering wheel control / Bluetooth hands-free calling functions reliant on Ford Sync becomes inoperable with this kit when installed. Steering wheel audio functions via the 8-Inch AVN (not included) are retained with this kit. Ford Sync is disabled when the kit is installed.