Strangeduck's Minecraft Server (rules and whitelist request)

Make me survival and ill play more

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

The server is Creative at heart. There is a survival server ran by inm.

My server now has world edit and world guard. No TNT so go ham and build big.

Lol

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

• 3 weeks later...

Hey duck whats the eta until the server will be running 1.7.2?

Right now, i have some issues because someone installed omni-box on my computer. Win essentials is so stupid it allowed it even though it is obviously malware.

Anyway, I think i have that gone now, ran malware bytes and did some other things. But i want to make sure it is gone.

That is why the server is not running right now. I don't want to take any chances no matter how small, of causing issues with people connecting to my computer.

As far as the update, i'm not sure. It seems that the makers of world edit and world guard can't keep up with mojang and their updates. I like to run a clean and fun grief free server. I will probably stay on 1.6.4 for a while. i know that may inconveince the three of you that play on it. I apologize for that.

Anyway, the server should be up tomorrow evening again if i am sure i have a clean system again.

Also, the server went down just before omni-box got in because the computer had to restart before it got on here. So no one is at risk that i can tell. That program doesnt even work like that anyway.

Also, i wasnt the one who caused all this, but i wont call out who did it here. Computer is now restricted to me and my wife so no more issues with that should arise.