Sonic Electronix

Ok so I'm planning on putting a new system in my 2010 gmc Sierra. My biggest issue is space. i have to put the woofers under my seats so I have limited options for enclosures. If i got a prefab box it would be around .8 cubic feet per sub since im planning on doing dual 10's. i was thinking of doing two sundown sa-10's with a saz 1200 or 1500. My biggest question is whether that would work well with .8 cubic feet per sub and with the box being shaped to fit under the back seat. i'm not sure whether the shape of the box has anything to do with it, but the current box i have is an Atrend bbox for a 2007 and newer crew cab gm truck. whatever setup i end up going with im going to run 1/0 and probably do the big three with it too.

I've ran sealed and ported. I love the group delays of sealed enclosures, but I also love the low end extension of ported systems.

A conundrum. Just pick one and go. If you build both you can just switch out when you want.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

your best bet is to do a ported box, due to your limited space, im thinking just do some 8's

2003 Honda Element

Pioneer DEH-9400BT

Big 3

XS Power D5100

Sky High CCA (2 Runs 1/0 Gauge)

2 XS Power D3100s

1 DC Audio 3.5k @ 1ohm.

2 DC Level 4's w/ XL Softies

Custom Box tuned to 29hz

CT Sounds 125.4

2 Sets of CT sounds Meso Components

*North East Frequencies*