What Frequency is this Song?

Can you tell me the frequency to m.e dance like a stripper?

Im designing a friends box and this song seems to like his car lol. Thanks.

1st Setup(SOLD):2007 GMC YukonPioneer Avic F90bt

Audiocontrol Epicenter2 Audioque SDC2.5 15 subs8.7 cubes at 37hz build DONEAudioque 1200d (Audioque 1200d Sold, similar performance to my ap1500)Diamond Audio Hex 6.5 Mids n TweetsCerwin Vega Exl 400 4 channel Bridged(also have MTX 4004 not being used)1 Run of power Knu Fleks 4 Gauge2 Cheap stock Battery setup2nd Setup (SOLD):2007 GMC YukonPioneer Avic F90bt

Audiocontrol Epicenter2 15 Kicker cvx (maybe two SA 15 in future)7 cubes net tuned at 34hzAlphasonik Old school 1600rms (ap 1500d sold GREAT Budget amp)JBL 6.5 Power Series Components, Infinity Kappa 6.5 3 ways, and 2 Kicker KS Tweets (LOUD)Cerwin vega exl4001 run knu Fleks OFC 0 gaugeBig 3 done1 Odyssey 1500, 1 optima yellow top d31

dance like a stripper is 2 low peaks of 16hz and 21hz and then 3 very loud peaks of 39hz 58hz and 72hz and mace u do no u can check the peak frequencies of a song with audacity in under 30 seconds after u download the song from whereever lol its really easy i was here askin ppl the frequencies 2 till i found out how easy it is 2 do i can tell u how r u can just google it

• 3 months later...

As I have said, out of how ever many thousands of tracks I've played on my system, no other track blurs my vision like this one does ! I'm really used to my system, after no major changes for nearly two years.... but even so, this shit is almost hard for me to play the whole song at max volume !

It seems pretty deep to me, and still LOUD ! Drops @ :50 sec

Its got to be low 30's huh ? Anybody ?

Peace,

Fish

HI we're hoping this thread is still active. We need your help in finding the frequency of these songs. Thank you very much!

Master of Puppets by Metallica

Iron Man by Black Sabbath

Number of the Beast by Iron Maiden

Canon in D by Pachelbel

Fur Elise by Beethoven

The Girl with the Flaxen Hair by Claude Debussy

• 2 weeks later...

Anybody have the frequencies for this one: Juicy J ft. Wiz Khalifa - Know Better

1st Setup(SOLD):2007 GMC YukonPioneer Avic F90bt

Audiocontrol Epicenter2 Audioque SDC2.5 15 subs8.7 cubes at 37hz build DONEAudioque 1200d (Audioque 1200d Sold, similar performance to my ap1500)Diamond Audio Hex 6.5 Mids n TweetsCerwin Vega Exl 400 4 channel Bridged(also have MTX 4004 not being used)1 Run of power Knu Fleks 4 Gauge2 Cheap stock Battery setup2nd Setup (SOLD):2007 GMC YukonPioneer Avic F90bt

Audiocontrol Epicenter2 15 Kicker cvx (maybe two SA 15 in future)7 cubes net tuned at 34hzAlphasonik Old school 1600rms (ap 1500d sold GREAT Budget amp)JBL 6.5 Power Series Components, Infinity Kappa 6.5 3 ways, and 2 Kicker KS Tweets (LOUD)Cerwin vega exl4001 run knu Fleks OFC 0 gaugeBig 3 done1 Odyssey 1500, 1 optima yellow top d31

Archived