Pre cut tint

Sky

your not really gonna find any "good" pre cut tint, all the pre cuts ive seen are garbage. I have also tinted cars for a lil while and have never seen or installed a precut kit that was worth a damn. They normally last about 8-12 months then they fade out to purple or get lighter. Your best bet if you want to do it yourself is just buy a roll off ebay of suntek, llumar, eclipse is a cheaper but good one. Youll have enough to do a couple cars with it so you can get your money bakk by tinting your friends cars. its not that hard as long as you got all the tools needed. Str8 razor, squeegee of some sort or you can pull off a credit card and a heat gun will do it. clean your windows real good, scrape em with a razor and do work lol...If you need some help pm me and ill give you a run down of how i install them. Or you can always buy that cheap walmart shit if your gonna go with ebay pre cut

whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah

I am dumb as a stump. I live in the south and we are all dumb here.

I've tinted my truck atleast 3 times all around and 10+ times just the front windows. Messed up a few times for sure. Ha funny thing is I use that cheap Walmart "black magic" or whatever it's called. And it's been lasting me for awhile. I was looking to see if there are legit precut places out there. But I can't seem to find a place that looks decent and isn't overcharging.

I might just go and get my own roll of that real tint.

My dad has owned a window tint business for 25 years, pre-cut tint is never worth a damn. Make sure you dont get any cling on tint either. If your tinting a car, there more difficult, back window needs to be heat shrunk so you can do it in one piece. If your just buying tint to do your car or truck, i think i would just take it somewhere and get it done, that way you can have a warranty and everything, and know its done right. Just my opinion, but if you need to know how or have any questions about doing it, feel free to pm me.

I usually do it myself. I've never used anything besides Walmart brand. I'm not bad at it, but if I could avoid having to cut the film that would save me so much time and the anger that comes with it. Cutting around my side windows on my 99 f150 is annoying as hell for me. I always seem to F up on one corner or can't get the top of the window clean cut looking

Archived