Skar Audio (12) ZVX-15 on 15,000 Watts EXTREME Flex Video

correct me if i'm wrong, but wouldn't most people take the phrase "destroying the windshield" as in the woofers did the initial damage?

edit: and david, with all due respect, we've asked kevin questions before in previous threads. he straight up ignores them. there is no denying that.

Edited by Kranny
  • Like (+1 Rep) 3

Looks legit to me, for those saying its not. They tried to leave the mirror in for some reason it looks like it was hanging there. So thats one possible weak/breaking point. Also judging by the windshield flex there wasnt any re-enforcing done above the headliner to make the CENTER of the windshield stronger to stop it from flexing.. thats where 90% will break, from the metal flexing and causes a break in the middle at the weakest point. Thats my 2 cents anyways.. I have a similar build and in a Yukon Denali.. pretty much same truck. Nice job with the Skar truck!

So go ask them that on there Facebook page where it says that, If you wanna stir the pot your not gonna be here, it's that simple.

honestly no point in me doing that my good man. haven't you noticed that every single time somebody (or many people) asks kevin about results or how such and such came to be, or to prove that other members' theories are wrong, he doesn't answer them? i cant recall one time where that hasn't happened. yet he still usually posts in the same thread to people going "good job". the only reasonable conclusion to that is that he knows he's pulling our leg and fabricating lies.

ill be leaving this thread now.

• Like (+1 Rep) 7