Sonic Electronix

Ive heard they are nice. But it all depends on your budget. You could get more spl and more sq for more money but overall they are pretty clean and do hit hard if provided a decent amp with sufficient wattage.. id be less worried about the subs and more worried about the amp if I were you. Make sure you have a really clean amp that provides the right amount of wattage and the right ohm load. Two subs is tricky with wiring..say you have two 4ohm dual voice coil subs ..you can wire them to 1 ohm but if your amp isnt 1ohm stable somethings gonna go wrong..if you have two 2ohm dual voice coil subs you can wire them to 2 ohms ..research your amp. Find out its capabilities at different ohm loads and then get the subs wit impedance that you can wire accordingly..its a lil more than just matching a 500w sub with a 500w amp you know what I mean?

You need trunk space to get groceries and shit...bitches love groceries

Although not e12s I have used e8s and they are great sounding subs. Underrated like all the other Sundown subs. I had the e8s on around 800 watts for the pair and they wanted more (which is also box dependent as well).

Archived