"For Sale" SMD forum rules

I know it was tiring at times to see members getting ripped off by someone selling something that never got shipped, or was sent and never paid for or even having junk sent to the person on a trade. 750 is a measure to make sure that us members have at least a certain amount of faith that the person selling or trading is legit and won't rip you off, have it happen to you once and you'll understand.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

I don't get why people whine and cry. Go on Craig's list if this place doesn't do it for you. This is a place for serious people, if a person attempts to scam there's a lot of strangers on here who stick up for each other. 750 posts promotes the smd website and allows users to get to know the kind of person you are before they attempt to do business with them. That's not much to do for a free website filled with strangers who act like family.

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

2 sq super tweetsMb quart 4.125Mechman 270a alt1- xs D27003- xs XP3000

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/

I dont think that we have a scam problem. In the "For sale section" are 235 sides with 30 topic´s each.

On the scammer list are 13 names http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25782-scammers-list/.

That´s 235 x 30 = 7050 For sale topic´s and 13 scammer´s : by 7050 topic´s = 0,00184 % of scam.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

Archived