1994 Ford F350 RSK suspension lift. SHE'S DONE!!!! 9/26/13

Making good progress, looking good bud. Can't remember if it was posted above, but a beefy steering stabilizer is a good idea if its not included with the kit, or you don't already have one. 35's, that lift, and a 10k lb trailer + cross winds is never a fun combo.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Quick question, is that blue locktite or is that red locktite? But can't wait to see how she looks when the lift is done. I'm still thinking about either lifting my 86 a couple of inches or put her on the ground. Now get back to work.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Yea you are going to want to get Blue locktite if you ever want to get the bolts off ever again without using a blow torch. Red locktite you have to heat up to 500 degrees for it to loosen up.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

My dad is in a meeting right now, so he can't get to call me till atleast 4:30, and by then I'll be at work. A quick google search nabbed a few results from the Ford forums, tightening the nut on top of the worm gear should get it. The center nut there, and it'll probably be a bitch to get to.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Archived