CE Auto Electric Supply

Congratulations to the FIRST Customer to Get a Kit with our ALL NEW Cable!

good looking kits but for that kind of $$$ I spent little less then half on shca stuff 1/0 spool and about 35 terminal and shrink. like I said good kits so I'm not hating

02 dodge ram 1500 reg cab 3rd gen

2 sundown sd-2 d4

soundstream rub1.2500 amp

all sky high car audio-fuse,fuse holder,wire,ring lugs and rca

flex tech

box design by Joe X

supension-mcgaughys 2in drop spindal ,western chassis 6in flip kit,buddy custom c-notch

04 5.7l hemi motor swap and made it an slt eletric everthing

youtube channel-http://www.youtube.c...43?feature=mhee

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/190882-02-dodge-ram-1500-3rd-gen/

Since I didn't take offense to your reply, please don't take offense to mine. Rather, let's chat a bit and maybe we'll both learn something.

Your response is kind of like saying, "I'm not paying $6 for a sandwich when I can make one at home for $4 worth of materials," especially if time and flavor are not factors. If neither the time it takes a good sandwich shop to make a killer sandwich and taste bud appeal aren't factors, then you may be one of those people that confuse price with value. Value is achieved when service exceeds expectation. So, when you bite into that $6 sandwich and it's even yummier than you expected, you've received value from the exchange. Only after you've had the $6 sandwich will you decide if it's value proposition was one that you'd make again.

Now, let's talk kits. I build the highest quality kits that I can from the highest quality parts that I can obtain and price is a function of making an honest living. I didn't say, "How much do our kits need to be to be affordable?" Rather I set about to build the only complete kit on the market and then came up with a price that I feel offers incredible value. Today, that is rarely practiced with the mentality of - he sells a widget for $10.00, we've got to sell ours for $9 to be competitive. There can only be one "best" kit and that's what I aim to achieve with every kit we offer. It exceeds MY expectations or I don't sell it. Sometimes, that's tough - let me tell you!

CE Auto Electric Supply Big 3 Upgrade Kits are not designed after some formula that someone came up with on the 'net erroneously because they happened to be at the right place at the right time. All CE Auto Electric Supply kits are designed based on 20+ years of my own experience in designing, upgrading, and building charging systems.

In addition, I factor time into the equation. How much is yours worth? IE - if you spend 6 hours figuring out what you need, ordering parts, building cables, and chasing down parts to make it all work, do I get any credit for having you be able to accomplish all of that in about 1.5 hours in total? Is the 4.5 hours you save a factor in how you consider value? It took me about 100 hours to nail down the specifics on our Big 3 Upgrade Kits, including time to install them in vehicles, make tweaks, take all the photos, source all the parts, develop the installation manuals (6 pages long btw), etc.

Finally, will the fruits of your efforts be equivalent in performance to installing one of my kits per the included instructions? You won't know until you try my sandwich!

As for value proposition, we make customers for life. When they buy one of our kits, they know right away - OK, this guy cares about what ships out the door.

So, what matters to you? I'd love to know!

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Tony Candela - SMD Sales & Marketing
Email me at [email protected] to learn about becoming an SMD Partner!

CEAES_468.gif

This is good

MY BUILD

1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport

1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything

Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Juicebox black cherry addition

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

I can vouch for Tony's sandwiches, they are well worth the money!

Tony, you still running a deal on big 3 kits!? I've got an '03 expedition and just waiting to install my DC 270XP

kit looks awesome....I like that your using tinned wire as well as tinned terminals with the adhesive shrink......those little things really make this kit top quality....keep up the great work Tony!

*** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ )

"kevosinn's" astro van
8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's
4 Sundown scv 6000's
CNF Distribution CNC parts
Skyhigh wire

some batteries

SMD Meters and tools used on the install
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/

16,000 watt walled silverado build.
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/

8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60

TEAM CNF Distribution

I didnt get a sammich with my order :(

Was looking at your build, I thought I seen something in the bed of your truck that had CE all over it.

Edited by rockFord_Expedition