GTA V - Streaming around 1AM EST!

LOL Wasted, I posted that in the main GTA V thread...install is required for both consoles but only 360 has the 2nd disc

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

I would watch but I can't buy it and I don't want to spoil it. But I got an idea. GTA online. Make a SMD garage ?

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

and I'm kinda bummed now they don't have the supra in this game :(
but I'ma def be in the Sultan. Its a car based off a IS300 Front and a EVO rear. CLEAN!

http://www.igta5.com/vehicles

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

I'm loving the Obey Tailgater since its based off the Audi A6 and its Michaels main car so it always spawns in his garage. I already customized it a bit, tints, lowered, exhaust, bumpers, side skirts and I even changed the grill so it has an Audi B6 grill instead of that Chevy Cruze looking grill.

The Comet is of course stupid fast like always. The Coquette though is a fucking beast, its hella fast and handles amazing. I just saved it in my Vinewood Garage before I turned off my XBOX tonight lol.

I'm the one who asked in your stream the first night how the driving was. You said it was different, not sure if good or bad....when i started playing I immediately agreed with you. I sucked at the driving lmao. Then as I played I of course got better and IMO its way better than GTA IV driving. This one for some reason has a Need for Speed kind of feeling almost. I'm able to weave in and out pretty fast and I can take turns pretty fast since you don't go sliding a lot of the time like in GTA IV when slamming on the brakes, these higher end cars actually have good brake bite lol. It was funny as shit first driving in the R8 with Franklin and making a left hand turn my inner tires hit the median and my car went up on the passenger tires for a couple of secs

Edited by Baydestrian

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical