So I just cock blocked my 17 year old stepson.

Yeah, had it just been some random single 25 year old without kids, I would have fist bumped him and thrown him a condom. The problem is, I really dont think at 17 he's mentally prepared to deal with that kind of drama. Or if she turns out to be a stage 5 clinger, that would just be all sorts of bad.

He's told me he just wants to "hit it and quit it"

Well, thats fine, but dont bring a chick back here at midnight on a tuesday, walk in the house, go down to your room and lock the door. That just pisses me off. I was the one drunk as hell, not them.

As for how old I am, Wife is 36, I'm 30

He is for sure making some really stupid decisions, but hey, he's 17. I expect it, but I let him know I think its stupid and leave it at that. There comes a point where you have to learn on your own. If he gets too deep into some shit I'll definatly try to reign him in a little but right now I just kinda let him be.

All in all, I think it was the kids part that bothered me, and I'm pretty sure it would have been his first time. My wife was ready to go down there and drag her out of the house by her hair. hahaha I convinced her to just let me act a fool so he could save face, and nothing would happen. I dont need more drama in my life. :)

Cock blocking is wrong. But in this case you're not his friend, your his father. And no parent in their right mind would let their child who is still not an adult, bring someone home to have sex with. I'm an adult now and if I took a lady friend over to visit my mum even now shell say something like...I don't want no dirty sheets, not in my house.

Judging the girl I think may be just for rationalization but there's a lot we don't know. Either way, your the dad. And no dad should be willing to let his underage son bring home some chick to bang out. You have to be the dad. Parents will cock block a lot...I think it's called parenting, lol

But then on the other side...as a 17 year old, I'd be trying to go somewhere else, ha ha

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived