So I just cock blocked my 17 year old stepson.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My first bang was when I was 17 and the chick was 21.

25 though, damn.

Kick her ass out, she obviously doesn't have her shit together.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

My parents wouldnt let me bring a chick home at 17 regardless. If I couldnt do it somewhere else it wasnt happening. I wouldnt bring home chicks to bang even now and im well past legal age just out of respect.

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Brought home a 25 year old with two kids on a monday night.

I couldnt stand the crazy.

Acted a fool

Still drunk

Would you have done the same?

It's not called cock blocking, it's called good parenting. If he is 17 that means you are still his legal guardian and I presume it is your home, not his. Exactly how you handled it is unknown to us but that would be the only questionable thing you have done as far as I'm concerned. A 25 year old, with 2 kids, preying on 17 year olds just seems wrong and needy. There is a reason she has to chase teenagers still and there is a reason there are no other men in her life after having 2 kids. I'm not *trying* to judge her but she makes it far too easy to. Heck, consent is still 18 in some states.

You did the right thing by not making her problems your sons problems.

/Rant

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

I don't think everybody is going to feel as you do Paul.... I'm almost 30, not balding, def not fat and I enjoy the fck outta my life even when shyt is rough.... Also, that's horrible parenting if you would let your son bang some drunk 25yr old women under your roof .... If he is gonna do it he will find another way but allowing it isn't really showing a great example!!! idiotic post and I feel you trollin' ... lol

My stepson, who is 17, brought home a 25 year old woman, who has two kids. I dont know where the kids are. They're currently sleeping in the same room. He has to get up for high school in the morning. Shes un-employed.

I wouldn't have done the same thing. I don't cock block on my friends and I wouldn't cock block on my son. I'd just let him know to bag it up... she already has 2 kids, you don't want to give her a third, especially when you're only 17. That age is one of the best years of your life, at least for me it was. I'm sure he's not looking to make her his "girlfriend", he just wanted some pussy. At that age, I would get it when, where, and from whom that I could. When he's 30, fat, balding, and hates his life, he could look back fondly at the chick he banged when he was 17.

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

As a parent, I feel that yes, should stop it. Not right. I mean, as lifted says, it's out of respect. I'm 24 and wouldn't. Well, I did so guess take that back, but I didn't feel right. Along with ... well, we'll skip that part. Lol. But, as the kid, if you're gonna do it at home, do it when parents are not home. Duh.

And maybe... we don't know as we're not there, but maybe he met her somewhere and she just needed to spend the night somewhere safe. (Kids are with mom, abusive guy at home)... do just never know.

Sheena = pedobear

I don't think everybody is going to feel as you do Paul.... I'm almost 30, not balding, def not fat and I enjoy the fck outta my life even when shyt is rough.... Also, that's horrible parenting if you would let your son bang some drunk 25yr old women under your roof .... If he is gonna do it he will find another way but allowing it isn't really showing a great example!!! idiotic post and I feel you trollin' ... lol

My stepson, who is 17, brought home a 25 year old woman, who has two kids. I dont know where the kids are. They're currently sleeping in the same room. He has to get up for high school in the morning. Shes un-employed.

I wouldn't have done the same thing. I don't cock block on my friends and I wouldn't cock block on my son. I'd just let him know to bag it up... she already has 2 kids, you don't want to give her a third, especially when you're only 17. That age is one of the best years of your life, at least for me it was. I'm sure he's not looking to make her his "girlfriend", he just wanted some pussy. At that age, I would get it when, where, and from whom that I could. When he's 30, fat, balding, and hates his life, he could look back fondly at the chick he banged when he was 17.

Who cares... she's 25. Ok, she has 2 kids... doesn't make her a slut, crackhead or drunk. I've been in the military since I was 17, yes... 17. I've seen guys and girls get married have kids at 18. One person goes on a deployment, the other cheats on them, the relationship is over. You are jumping to the conclusion that this chick is a drunk drug addict slut. Let him have his fun, he's young. I would have found a way if it wasn't in my house. That's alright though, everybody can parent however they like. I wouldn't think this hookup will develop into a relationship, so I don't see the harm.

1994 Mazda RX7 with LS1 Swap and 2 - 10" Kicker L7's in Truck Boxes (because of extremely limited hatch space)

2003 GMC Yukon XL with 3 - 12" MTX 9500's and still has the third row seat (over 7.5 cu ft of enclosures behind third row)

1971 Chevrolet Nova with LS1 Swap (work in progress, most likely 4 - 12" Alpine Type R's as I already have them)

1961 Chevrolet Corvette Restomod with LS7 Swap (system upgrade will be one of the first things that I'll do)

Solo Basshead For The Most Part, None Of My Close Friends Have A Passion For It, Nor The Money For It. If I'm Home And Free... Always Looking To Meet Up With A Fellow Enthusiast To Talk Shop Or Do Demos! Hard To Find Fellow Bassheads (Not Crack or Heroin Addicts, I Can Find Them Everywhere) In Baltimore / Mid-Atlantic / DMV areas.

Sometimes, just need to get wet, ya know?

Shut up haha

We all know how you play when it comes to that game.

in a million, trillion, kabillion years,i would never play that song in my ride. I don't care if its clipped or not LOL. I feel like my nads got clipped after playing this for 15 seconds just to see what it was LOL.

No thanks bro. Not into it.

Just wondering how old you are, you don't look that old in your avatar lol

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived