Well...I skimmed it but didn't the voltage start at 14.6 for the CCA and 15.3 for the OFC?

I'm not watching a 10 min video, how much of a difference was it

I think the CCA did 3,024 at 13.4 volts and the OFC did 3,274 at 14.3? I'm a little buzzed but that's what the numbers looked like to me

Watch the end of the video, I went back and tested the CCA again with a higher start voltage.

I will do my best to create exact starting voltage conditions and re run both tests. What I am curious about is the voltage. In all of the other tests I have done using only OFC, all of my voltages have been very similar on back to back tests.

I am curious now, I will see what I can do to make this test as legit as possible and give each wire the best possible chance.

it was a bit for 3 feet. at 6 feet it would be .74 volts...

try it with 2 runs CCA and 1 of OFC.. thats what the argument is about.

Watch the video and you will see. Very very little difference.

very little difference? 250 watts on a 3 foot run is BIG IMO. It will more then likely get way worse on a more standard run of 16-20ft.

I definitely agree that it will get worse on longer runs. This is why I ALWAYsS recommend a small battery in the back to act as a buffer of sorts. Give the amp a power source close to it to draw from instead of having to draw everything from a battery 20' away.