powermax usa alts ?..

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

INB4 OP's car catches on fire, with him a safe distance away of course

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Save your hard earned money (I know it's hard) and buy a custom build Ohio Generator. He does great work and personalizes them for your vehicle each and every time. You can get anywhere from 100 amp to 2000 amp alternators. And yes, I have seen a 2000 amp alternator from him. Our most popular is the 650 amp alternator, but also look into ground upgrades.

Op you should have spent that money on the big three. And maybe a good battery. Then bought a real alt later.

Of course go look at reviews for boss subs and amps and then tell me how reliable internet reviews are.

Edit spelling

Although Ohio gen is a step up I still would go with either dc power, singer or mechman. They are even better and a 650 amp alt probably has very little idle power

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

This was a great example of someone creating a thread, asking for REAL knowledge, receiving it, and still choosing to ignore it.

I hope a lesson is learned on this and that the alt puts out NOTHING at idle. You're expecting 200A at idle, what a joke. You may be able to expect that from a reputable company, I HIGHLY doubt this one will put up that number.

You should have saved your money, yes. It IS good, however, that you re at least thinking of upgrading the alt. some guys never even see the need for the power you're pushing. Time will tell if you've made a good/bad choice here. I suggest carrying your WORKING stock alt around with you with a spare belt and hand tools to replace it on the fly incase this new alt takes a crap on you :(

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

.....I hope a lesson is learned on this and that the alt puts out NOTHING at idle....

Awesome attitude lol.. "He didn't listen, so I wish the worst on him" You would think he might get better than that here... guess not lol. Sweet.

2006 Scion xB

2 Sundown SA12D2

Ported at 32hz

147 on non termlab (140-142 on TL)

Currently in a walled 4th @ 50hz (not metered yet)

Hifonics brz2100

Alpine Type-S Components

Kicker 300.2

Big 3 / Skyhigh 1/0 cca

Optima Blue Top

3 e8s ported at 32hz

135.1 sealed on dash @ 56hz

135.0 outlaw (I must have chosen song poorly lol)

Build log

'Brandon15zzz', on 09 May 2012 - 3:13 PM, said:snapback.png

May have been clipping but none fucks were givin.

There's a reason GOOD alts have a starting price of around 400+

If you pay cheap money you'll get a cheap product.

Archived